The Student Room Group

Mental Health Nursing March 2016 Northampton University

I have just been accepted on to the BSc Mental Health Nursing course and I am so excited. I was wondering who else is starting the course in March 2016?
Hi. Just wanted to say good luck on your course as I've nearly completed it and I wondered if you want to buy all my old books that are great for essays and all in new condition? I'm based near kettering.
Thanks.
Reply 2
Original post by becca.hart
I have just been accepted on to the BSc Mental Health Nursing course and I am so excited. I was wondering who else is starting the course in March 2016?

Hi ive been accepted for adult nursing will you be living in halls ?
Reply 3
Original post by Confusion72
Hi. Just wanted to say good luck on your course as I've nearly completed it and I wondered if you want to buy all my old books that are great for essays and all in new condition? I'm based near kettering.
Thanks.

Do u have any books relevant for adult nursing. I'm Kettering
Original post by Karla225

Do u have any books relevant for adult nursing. I'm Kettering

Yes some are adult nurse books as we all do adult general focused modules in first year.
Pm me your email address and i will email you pics and prices of all books i have.

Thanks.
Original post by becca.hart

Hi I've got my interview for Northampton to hopefully study Mental Health Nursing, I was wondering if you could give me any tips or advice to help prepare myself for my interview. also was the English test an essay based question?
I'm nervous but looking forward to the interview :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending