The Student Room Group

Frontman of Kerrang's "saviours of metal" pisses on girl when she refused sex

As a rule I don't usually do this but its well ****ed and I don't like them anyway so yeah...

Oliver Sykes was arrested last night because he's a pathetic little boy who can't deal with rejection.

We were invited to party on the tour bus and they seemed pleasant enough initially. But, when Victoria declined his advances, he kicked off, got his chipolata-sized penis out and pissed on her. We willingly left the bus. Once off the bus, some **** proceeded to throw a jagermeister bottle in Vic's face, resulting in this...

Because none of us saw which one of them actually threw the bottle, the only thing they could arrest anyone on was the pissing thing, so Oliver was lead off to the police station in handcuffs, whilst the lardy drummer had a little tantrum about the possibility of not being able to make their next tour date (Swindon... this evening... if they're lucky) and called me a "dyke" when I laughed in his face, Victoria went off to the QMC to have her forehead sewn up, whilst Lew, Warner, Paul and I spent several loooong laborious hours down at the police station giving statements. "White male... skinny... tattoos on his neck and knuckles... silly floppy hair... wearing girl's jeans... more foundation on than me".

The police reckon they have enough to charge him with and that he'll probably be getting out on bail later on today. If and when it comes to court, whether they're playing Sheffield or ****ing America, he will HAVE to come back to Nottingham.

They won't be paid for that gig and they won't be allowed to return to play Rock City again.

There was a Kerrang journalist on the bus, who was utterly disgusted with their brattish behavior and a bloke from their label, who didn't seem to like being affiliated with drama. Perhaps they'll get dropped.

So there you have it, proof that the golden boy of Kerrang is no more than a brat who throws his toys out of the pram when he can't get some poon.

I don't give a **** who he is, he is not going to get away with ****ing up my friend's beautiful face. I'm sooooo looking forward to giving evidence against the **** in court.

- http://www.punktastic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20205

Here's the bands myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/bmth

The fan's reactions are appaling, they think it's her fault and that she's being a wimp.

Goddamn scene kids.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I hate to be profane, but what a cock.

Kerrang is an appalling rag as well, about as bad as Metal Hammer.
Thats disgusting
Reply 3
:eek: What's wrong with people!? Honestly :frown:
Reply 4
-x-Squiffy -x-
Thats disgusting

Were he not in a band, I'm sure there'd be a mob ready to lynch him.

I hope he gets arrested.
lol always knew he was a complete and utter ****** love the chipolata reference too :p:
I don't know who I want to kick first - The rockstar or his sheep-like fans who think that being complete **** "isn't all the bad anyway".
Reply 7
The way the fans are reacting is utterly abhorrent.
Reply 8
Someone my bro knows also witnessed this.

The fans are a joke, but what do you expect from 14-16year olds who are thick as ****.
Reply 9
Apparently this pr*ck is appearing at Nottingham Magistrates court on Friday.

No doubt there will be 12 year old kids camping outside the night before making the most of their school holidays:biggrin:
Reply 10
Drinking is bad kids! :wink:

http://b3ta.com/board/7067271
Reply 11
I'd never heard of BMTH tbh...
complete ******** - the music sucks too. normal people do not do this sort of **** - but i suppose normal people dont look like them but hey.
No words can describe that, it's disgusting and foul to do that, what a ****ing knobhead.
I've met this band quite a few times when they started out and were playing to 15 people. They were **** and had this rockstar attitude even then.
R Kelly anyone ?
Reply 16
hey people
he still didnt piss on that girl
how many do i need to say it
i woz on the tour bus wiv bmth
didnt see nething like that
all u r wrong bout him
hes a awesome guy IN PERSON
so *** all u so called proper fans who r saying he did piss on her
all ur PROPER fans
keep supporting him =D
peace out
x x x x x

I lol'd

Proper fans = blind devotion to a halfwit?
Reply 17
that not right lol
Reply 18
i'll throw a bottle in his face if he came near me or any of my friends acting like that, hopefully they'll get dropped
Reply 19
Filth. Goes well with the image of Kerrang! though. :wink: Never heard the band but if they are the saviours of metal then God help the genre.

Quick Reply

Latest