De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Adult Nursing (DMU) January Intake 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by CharLD19
I was the same until I made this thread haha! At least I'm not the only one then, I'm in the same boat as you as far as the start dates concerned! I'm going to be staying at home. The 11th is a preparation day which includes workshops etc, for a whole day, I got an email about it but it was in my junk folder :smile:

I checked my junk mail but couldn't find anything! Is the 11th compulsory? As I don't think I can attend because I won't of left my job by then? It's all abit manic aha! I just wanna get going now! We might be on the same course which would be lovely :smile:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
I'm glad you know when the enrollment and start date is because I've not had a letter about it, I've only had an email about the 11th but I'm hoping to receive more information then :smile: xxx
Yeah fingers crossed we will! :smile: want to find out our timetable asap xxx
Original post by Lh44
Finally found some people who are doing the same course as me! Phew! Aha! Stressing out big time! Have had absolutely no information about start dates and stuff other than my moving in date at Victoria hall, on the 23rd and the course starts 25th. What's all this stuff on the 11th?! Oops! Any of you staying at Victoria hall?
Haha tell me about it! Its called a 'Pre Registration Nursing and Midwifery Preparation Day' was sent an email being invited to book a place on it but it went through to my junk fold so you may of just missed it hun! Its on the DMU website though if you just type in nursing preparation day so you could book a place that way :smile: think it's just a bit of a welcome and insight to what we'll be doing type thing xx
Reply 23
Original post by LauraJaneXo
Haha tell me about it! Its called a 'Pre Registration Nursing and Midwifery Preparation Day' was sent an email being invited to book a place on it but it went through to my junk fold so you may of just missed it hun! Its on the DMU website though if you just type in nursing preparation day so you could book a place that way :smile: think it's just a bit of a welcome and insight to what we'll be doing type thing xx

Sounds good il look into it! :smile: thank you! I need to start thinking about packing as I'm being abit lazy atm aha!
Reply 24
I don't have facebook anymore hun otherwise I would have been happy to add you xxx

That's alright hun xxx
Original post by Lh44
Sounds good il look into it! :smile: thank you! I need to start thinking about packing as I'm being abit lazy atm aha!
You're welcome :smile: aw haha! I'm commuting from Notts and doing my placements here, feel like I'll be missing out on the mad student life though!!
Reply 26
You're welcome :smile: aw haha! I'm commuting from Notts and doing my placements here, feel like I'll be missing out on the mad student life though!!

You can always come and join me aha! Have a good night out!
Reply 27
Original post by Lh44
I checked my junk mail but couldn't find anything! Is the 11th compulsory? As I don't think I can attend because I won't of left my job by then? It's all abit manic aha! I just wanna get going now! We might be on the same course which would be lovely :smile:

It's not compulsory so I wouldn't worry about it too much :smile: It is aha, but it's coming around quite quickly now and I'm really nervous but excited to start! I hope so, it would be nice seems as we've kind of broke the ice already! 😊
Reply 28
It's not compulsory so I wouldn't worry about it too much :smile: It is aha, but it's coming around quite quickly now and I'm really nervous but excited to start! I hope so, it would be nice seems as we've kind of broke the ice already! 😊

It's coming around really quickly! Yes definitely! I now have someone I've spoken to which is always good :smile:
Original post by Lh44
You can always come and join me aha! Have a good night out!
I'm defo up for that!! what's your facebook hun?
Reply 30
I'm defo up for that!! what's your facebook hun?

Layla Henderson :smile:
Original post by Lh44
Layla Henderson :smile:
I think I've added you haha x
Reply 32
I think I've added you haha x

Yea I've got you!! :smile:
Hey!! I'm staying at VH too! I haven't done the application pack yet though. Have you done it? Btw they sent out the emails about enrolment today. Any of you guys got it too?
Reply 34
Original post by dopenojoke
Hey!! I'm staying at VH too! I haven't done the application pack yet though. Have you done it? Btw they sent out the emails about enrolment today. Any of you guys got it too?

Hey! What room? :smile: and what application pack? I've got an email just haven't read it yet :smile: you going to the registration day on Monday?
Original post by Lh44
Hey! What room? :smile: and what application pack? I've got an email just haven't read it yet :smile: you going to the registration day on Monday?

It's room number VH-G-5, what about you? Oh it's like documents you have to sign like agreements and fees then you have to send it to them so your booking can be confirmed. I can't unfortunately I've got work that day but me and my friend who's starting in Jan also, are gonna go on wednesday to check the uni and accommodation out. Have you done your bursary and SF? It's stressing me out :argh:
Reply 36
Original post by dopenojoke
It's room number VH-G-5, what about you? Oh it's like documents you have to sign like agreements and fees then you have to send it to them so your booking can be confirmed. I can't unfortunately I've got work that day but me and my friend who's starting in Jan also, are gonna go on wednesday to check the uni and accommodation out. Have you done your bursary and SF? It's stressing me out :argh:

I'm in block G too! Think we are in same block! VH-G-1-3 :biggrin: let me know what the accommodation is like :smile: I've done bursary and student finance! Student finance give you a minimum a loan and then you apply through NHS bursary online and send off documents etc and they give you amount of money! Best to get it done so you get it back on reasonable time! Do you have Facebook? Mines Layla Henderson if you wanna chat!
Original post by Lh44
I'm in block G too! Think we are in same block! VH-G-1-3 :biggrin: let me know what the accommodation is like :smile: I've done bursary and student finance! Student finance give you a minimum a loan and then you apply through NHS bursary online and send off documents etc and they give you amount of money! Best to get it done so you get it back on reasonable time! Do you have Facebook? Mines Layla Henderson if you wanna chat!

Woop we'll probably see each other on the 22nd then! I've done the SF just haven't sent the evidence for the bursary yet. Okay, I'll see if I can find you on FB now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending