The Student Room Group

Macbook from CEX

So im gonna buy a new laptop and personally I really want to get the macbook pro. I am a GCSE student so i think this is a good choice. however macbooks are very costly, so as i was browsing through the web to find a cheap deal for a macbook and found a deal on CEX. macbook pro for £525 and the specifications of the laptop were also really good. however others have told me that cex is a second hand shop...
So Is It Worth Buying A Apple Macbook Pro From CEX, A Second Hand Shop?
And Any Opinions On CEX Like Advice And Positives And Negatives About CEX?

Thanks ................. :smile:
Original post by AJlvin
So im gonna buy a new laptop and personally I really want to get the macbook pro. I am a GCSE student so i think this is a good choice. however macbooks are very costly, so as i was browsing through the web to find a cheap deal for a macbook and found a deal on CEX. macbook pro for £525 and the specifications of the laptop were also really good. however others have told me that cex is a second hand shop...
So Is It Worth Buying A Apple Macbook Pro From CEX, A Second Hand Shop?
And Any Opinions On CEX Like Advice And Positives And Negatives About CEX?

Thanks ................. :smile:

I wouldn't! You want a laptop to last you at least 2 years, for me hopefully longer if expensive (like a mac). if second hand you don't really have a guarantee to the state which you are buying it in. Could have already be heavily used previously, or even slightly damaged etc.
If you get someone to give you a uni discount (like a friend or family member), you can get like 15% off anyway.
i’m trying to buy a macbook for school because now i’m in gcse years so i was planning to buy a macbook pro £240 from cex but my uncle is telling me to buy one from somewhere else because that shop is second hand
Original post by keni2329
i’m trying to buy a macbook for school because now i’m in gcse years so i was planning to buy a macbook pro £240 from cex but my uncle is telling me to buy one from somewhere else because that shop is second hand

Hi, this is a very old thread (6 years old) so it is best if you start a fresh thread instead of bumping this one up.

You may want to post here: Laptops, netbooks & tablets

Latest

Trending

Trending