The Student Room Group

Creepy/ weird are just terms girls use for unattractive guys.

So I keep seeing posts with girls complaining how creepy guys hit on them.

Thing is, I've seen the most charming of guys hit on girls but because they aren't channing tatum, they reject them and later on start calling them creepy.

Once in the cafeteria of my college with a few people this guy came up to a girl I knew and had his hand out, posture correct and tone of voice charming as hell. She shook his hand because all egged her on and after he left she was like "why are all of the guys here so flipping creepy".

This guy wasn't exactly attractive but I knew if he was, he would've been in there. Guys, watch this video and don't fall for this dog turd please.

[video="youtube;hbeEuYAZFL4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbeEuYAZFL4[/video]

P.s. This is a joke video made by women comedians so don't be mislead by the title.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The vid is only for a minute and 22 seconds.
you realise that to women any modicum of intelligence that a Christian Grey (who the second guy in that video was supposed to be) is NOT a desirable partner right.
Original post by silverbolt
you realise that to women any modicum of intelligence that a Christian Grey (who the second guy in that video was supposed to be) is NOT a desirable partner right.

There-in lies the problem, jk lol.

The video is quite funny, I can certainly see some truth to it, it's not that I'm annoyed about girls disliking attention from ugly guys, it's just that they try to seem so high and mighty by describing them as creepy instead of what they really think.

It's especially true that an attractive person can get away with a lot more than a plain looking person... very generally speaking.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
The first guy wasnt even that bad looking lmao
:rofl:

mostly accurate tbh
Reply 6
Original post by Longshot700
The vid is only for a minute and 22 seconds.

l4m
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
There-in lies the problem, jk lol.

The video is quite funny, I can certainly see some truth to it, it's not that I'm annoyed about girls disliking attention from ugly guys, it's just that they try to seem so high and mighty by describing them as creepy instead of what they really think.

It's especially true that an attractive person can get away with a lot more than a plain looking person... very generally speaking.

There is some truth to it i suppose. But obviously the video is exagerated but I do find that as women get older there whole "ugly=creepy" tends to go away and just becomes "guy was chatting me up"
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 8
No surprises there OP. Look up the halo effect

Original post by silverbolt
There is some truth to it i suppose. But obviously the video is exagerated but I do find that as women get older there whole "ugly=creepy" tends to go away and just becomes "guy was chatting me up"

Well of course it's exaggerated, it's satirical comedy.
Original post by Sai4
No surprises there OP. Look up the halo effect

To be honest, I've seen a female version of this somewhere.

Also I read somewhere the infamous nerd meme guy on the left has a wife now.
To be honest, I've seen a female version of this somewhere.

Also I read somewhere the infamous nerd meme guy on the left has a wife now.

U jelly?
Reply 12
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
U jelly?

mmmmmmmm
jelly
clapped rudeboi
So I keep seeing posts with girls complaining how creepy guys hit on them.

Thing is, I've seen the most charming of guys hit on girls but because they aren't channing tatum, they reject them and later on start calling them creepy.

Once in the cafeteria of my college with a few people this guy came up to a girl I knew and had his hand out, posture correct and tone of voice charming as hell. She shook his hand because all egged her on and after he left she was like "why are all of the guys here so flipping creepy".

This guy wasn't exactly attractive but I knew if he was, he would've been in there. Guys, watch this video and don't fall for this dog turd please.

[video="youtube;hbeEuYAZFL4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbeEuYAZFL4[/video]

P.s. This is a joke video made by women comedians so don't be mislead by the title.

Funny as that is, its completely nonsense.

Creepy is how the guy acts, not what he looks like. That guy was acting in a really creepy way. Had he been incredibly attractive, he would still have been creepy.

Its incredibly easy to attract women without being creepy or weird. If you're confused, just ask for advice.
Original post by GUMI
The first guy wasnt even that bad looking lmao

Considering its a group of actors of course it wouldnt be that bad. They are probably trying hard to put makeup that would make them ugly.
Reply 16
Original post by cole-slaw
Funny as that is, its completely nonsense.

Creepy is how the guy acts, not what he looks like. That guy was acting in a really creepy way. Had he been incredibly attractive, he would still have been creepy.

Its incredibly easy to attract women without being creepy or weird. If you're confused, just ask for advice.

What's your advice?
Original post by nohomo
What's your advice?

At what point, in particular, are you struggling?

Meeting women? Chatting to women? Flirting and converting?
Reply 18
Original post by cole-slaw
At what point, in particular, are you struggling?

Meeting women? Chatting to women? Flirting and converting?

I like. i'll use that in my next novel!
I find this so true. If I'm lucky, most girls are polite to me, but that's about as far as it goes.

Quick Reply

Latest