The Student Room Group

Primark interview

Just did my primark online assessment yesterday. How long will it be before they get back to me?
When I got a job with primark i heard back within a week of my interview. But each store will differ and depend on the HR manager. I hope you hear back soon with some good news

Reece
Reply 2
Not the interview, I've only taken the assessment yet. When will they call me for the interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ss4govvey
Not the interview, I've only taken the assessment yet. When will they call me for the interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

1-3 weeks after applying.
Original post by Ss4govvey

Posted from TSR Mobile

They shall only telephone if they wish to interview you.
Does anyone know what the conduct/dismissal situation is? Like how many warnings you have before you're sacked? I was sick today and rang up ten minutes before and they weren't happy so i'm expecting a warning next time I go in.
They will not be allowed to sack you for ringing in sick unless it is a constant thing. However they do have the right to issue a disciplinary or warning for ringing in sick especially seems you left it late to ring. In future I would try to ring up in plenty of time in advanced.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending