The Student Room Group

what kind of pants do you wear with leggings?

I'm curious of this, as leggings can sometimes show what kind of pants you are wearing
thongs, obviously
Reply 2
Thongs/french knickers.
Depends on the colour of the leggings and how thin/thick they are.

You can't go wrong with black thongs though - very difficult for them to show through, especially if they are seamless.
If you leggings aren't very thick your underwear will show through unless you wear a thong. So either wear thongs with your leggins or get some thicker leggings.
Not thongs, I don't own any because I still live with my parents and they wouldn't approve😂 I just wear whatever, usually shorts pants. Personally, I don't care about having a visible line
Reply 6
Ordinary knickers. I usually wear leggings with a very short miniskirt or a long top though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Riverstar
Not thongs, I don't own any because I still live with my parents and they wouldn't approve😂 I just wear whatever, usually shorts pants. Personally, I don't care about having a visible line

Agree with you
I will wear any panties/knickers that I feel like wearing on that day, I as 'Riverstar' don't care about a VPL and don't mind people seeing what panties I am wearing under the leggings. It depends on the girls as to what she feels comfortable wearing under leggings and whether she doesn't mind people seeing their panties or not
Reply 9
Could wearing boyleg underwear be better or worse under leggings?

I wear sports leggings for exercise and tend to wear moisture wicking boxer briefs underneath and it tends to work well for me.
I just wear ordinary knickers, although I always make sure that my tops are long enough to cover my bum.
I would suggest that none of you wear leggings as an outer garment (or at all). There are enough people on the Jeremy Kyle show already, and there is no need to dress down to that level.
Original post by meenu89
I just wear ordinary knickers, although I always make sure that my tops are long enough to cover my bum.

This, I'm always self conscious in leggings if my top/jumper isn't long.
Original post by barnetlad
I would suggest that none of you wear leggings as an outer garment (or at all). There are enough people on the Jeremy Kyle show already, and there is no need to dress down to that level.

Pfft. You can look fabulous in leggings - they aren't trashy.

Quick Reply

Latest