The Student Room Group

My imaginary girlfriend

I am such a failure sometimes as I don't even have the courage to love someone. There is this girl that caught my eye some time ago and I simply hid at a corner, admiring how pretty and attractive she is. However, she doesn't seem to love me. Whenever I look into her eye or talk to her, I am shy and refuse to take a further move, until something just happened.
Well, whenever she spoke to me, she just made me comfortable (though being very rare). However, when that guy just came by, she's always talking to him and doesn't even spare me a rare glance or talk to me in that manner again. In some sense, I'm even afraid that she hates me. She hates me in some sense.
A few days ago, I looked at them carefully. They 'did' look like a couple while we just look like odd people standing together whenever we talk. Should I let her go after all?
Well, i'd hate to be the bearer of bad news but she doesnt seem that interested from your description. Try and build the courage to talk to her, even if its a quick hello in the corridor (im assuming you are in school/college/uni) and take it from there. Theres not much point drawing conclusions when you barely know her, you might be suprised at the outcome :smile:
Give it a try, if she's not interested then move on. Plenty more people out there.
Reply 2
Sound like old people when standing next to each other?
Cmon bud be open and confident - when im with girls i barily know i feel a bit weird too sometimes but you cant show that cause its awkward and doesnt make a very good impression
You're idolizing someone you hardly know.

Get to know her better.
Give her a juice box, it's a great conversation starter - trust me
Reply 5
[video="youtube;eBI23_Sjfeo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBI23_Sjfeo[/video]
Just go for it, better than never knowing and unless she's an idiot she'll be flattered.
We've been in the same class for about 5 years and we've done a project together in the past. So many years ago and at that time, we're not as alien with each other as now. However, I thought she just treated me as a friend. For now, I'm not even a friend of hers...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending