The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Stay away from the kitchen
And you also hate science :sad: we cant be friends
Time to get reality TV famous! Or at least become a fleeting internet meme.
What's wrong with you? Where to begin..

Also, do you start licking the screen when SpongeBob appears on TV? U sad, sad creature.
(edited 8 years ago)
You might have a condition called pica, which makes you crave non-food items, like sponges
Isn't that like pica? Like when people eat chalk or clay? It might mean you have a mineral deficiency
Original post by Leviathan1741
You might have a condition called pica, which makes you crave non-food items, like sponges

beat me to it aha
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Stay away from the kitchen
And you also hate science :sad: we cant be friends

I can't :/ Kitchen is where the food is at
Original post by Leviathan1741

I don't have a condition. What is wrong with people diagnosing nearly everything >.< I just enjoy chewing on sponges. I don't eat it!
Original post by yasaminO_o
Isn't that like pica? Like when people eat chalk or clay? It might mean you have a mineral deficiency

Chalk or clay? Sounds even more ridiculous than sponges -_- A mineral deficiency...? What do you mean
Original post by ihatescience56
Chalk or clay? Sounds even more ridiculous than sponges -_- A mineral deficiency...? What do you mean

Yeah, some people chew on wood, hair, stones and ice among other stranger things, too. If this has been going on for more than a month I'd go to a doctor as it could indicate you have low iron or zinc levels or you might be pregnant (check this as I haven't read about pica for a while now)

edit: I checked and I was right - still got it lol. But if it's gone on for a month or more you should probably get a blood test to be on the safe side. Go to NHS Choices or patient.info if you want to read more about it. If your blood test comes back normal then enjoy your sponge-chewing. It's weird but it's not harming anyone aha (just make sure they're clean).
(edited 8 years ago)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb1ETgxD6Ew

I can actually relate a lot to this. Gahh. Except i'd rather chew on the sponge than eat it, i enjoy the feeling. >.<
Original post by Danz123
You're telling a woman to stay away from the kitchen? Well damn... But who's gonna make the sandwiches breh?

*this politically incorrect joke was brought to you by anygooglesearchever.org*

Wait OP is a Woman
The sandwich can make itself:h:
Pregnancy?
Original post by Danz123
You're telling a woman to stay away from the kitchen? Well damn... But who's gonna make the sandwiches breh?

*this politically incorrect joke was brought to you by anygooglesearchever.org*
You're killing the joke with the cautionary statement.
Original post by kantdothis
What's wrong with you? Where to begin..

Also, do you start licking the screen when SpongeBob appears on TV? U sad, sad creature.

You feel the need to insult people online for absolutely no reason, hiding behind that computer screen. Just to make you feel better about your crappy existence. You sad, sad person :/
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
You're killing the joke with the cautionary statement.

Not really a cautionary statement so much as an admittance of it being unoriginal. :lol:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Wait OP is a Woman
The sandwich can make itself:h:

No, sandwiches do not make themselves. They need to be made damn it! :'(
Original post by Danz123
No, sandwiches do not make themselves. They need to be made damn it! :'(

:sad:

Quick Reply

Latest