The Student Room Group

Going on holiday with girlfriend/boyfriend

Planning on taking girlfriend to America for her 21st for a few days.

We've been together 5 months, how long was it before people on here went on their first holiday away with their girlfriend/boyfriend?
My boyfriend and I went on a 2 week holiday after only three months :smile:
Honeslty i think it depends on the relationship, mine moved extremely quickly and we saw each other almost every single day from when we started dating.
It depends on a lot of things, especially how old you are and the amount of money you have available. Fortunately for us (well me especially especially since i have no money!), my boyfriend has quite a lot of money saved so was able to pay for us both to go :smile: however if he was as poor as me then we defintely wouldnt have gone anywhere (which would have be fine by me ofcourse!).
Reply 2
Original post by LiquidGold
Honeslty i think it depends on the relationship, mine moved extremely quickly and we saw each other almost every single day from when we started dating.
It depends on a lot of things, especially how old you are and the amount of money you have available. Fortunately for us (well me especially especially since i have no money!), my boyfriend has quite a lot of money saved so was able to pay for us both to go :smile: however if he was as poor as me then we defintely wouldnt have gone anywhere (which would have be fine by me ofcourse!).

Very nice! Where did you go?

I definietly have the money to go so that's not an issue :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Planning on taking girlfriend to America for her 21st for a few days.

We've been together 5 months, how long was it before people on here went on their first holiday away with their girlfriend/boyfriend?

We went to rome after being together for 6 months:smile:
Me and my other half went to NYC for a week about 3 months after we were dating....

Spending all of our time together and dining out each other's habits (good and bad) was the making of our relationship... go and enjoy, it sounds a right laugh :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Very nice! Where did you go?

I definietly have the money to go so that's not an issue :smile:

We went on cruise (plus a few days either side in Rome and Venice) - Italy, Corfu and Montenegro.
Was absolutely fantastic!

If the money isn't an issue then defintely go for it, it will be a great present and I'm sure you'll have a great time :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by LiquidGold

Damn gurl nice catch
Reply 7
Me and boyfriend went on lots of trips and weekends away around the UK from the start of our relationship but our first holiday abroad was to Iceland and that was after dating for 3 years at that point

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending