The Student Room Group

Embarrassing - Need help filling in Paying In slip

I've only ever done this before once in my life and I can never remember how to do it correctly.

It's for natwest, here's a generic image;

My issue is with the amounts on the right hand side. I am putting some loose change into the bank (in money bags) so I'm not sure how I'm meant to fill it in.

I have:

£10 made up of 20ps
£5 made up of 10ps
£5 made up of 5ps
£1 made up of 2ps
£1 made up of 1ps and another £1 made up of 1ps

Also do I need to fill in "paid in by" and if so how (just my first-last name?) or not.
--
I'm aware I could go into a bank and ask this tomorrow but I'd rather try do this now :redface:

Thanks for any help.
--
Oh also, do I need to put the total (£23) in "total cash" and then the box 2 spaces below it as well?
In each box, you put the total you have of each coin. So, if you have £10 worth of 20ps, you put £10 in the box where it says 20p.

After filling those boxes in, you then put the total amount in.
Reply 2
Original post by OU Student
In each box, you put the total you have of each coin. So, if you have £10 worth of 20ps, you put £10 in the box where it says 20p.

After filling those boxes in, you then put the total amount in.

I don't have the 20p/10p/5p/2p etc. I just have "other coins", so do I need to put the value of all of those other coins in there?

So 23.00

Original post by Inexorably
I don't have the 20p/10p/5p/2p etc. I just have "other coins", so do I need to put the value of all of those other coins in there?

So 23.00

No. Just leave it blank if you don't have those coins.
Reply 4
No. Just leave it blank if you don't have those coins.

No no I mean I don't have a box on the slip which says 20p / 10p / 5p etc, the box for lower than £1 on my slip just says "Other Coins", unless that's what you meant in which case my apologies.

I'm really sorry if I'm getting confused or confusing you :frown:
Original post by Inexorably
No no I mean I don't have a box on the slip which says 20p / 10p / 5p etc, the box for lower than £1 on my slip just says "Other Coins", unless that's what you meant in which case my apologies.

I'm really sorry if I'm getting confused or confusing you :frown:

Ah, I see. I've not used one of those slips for ages.

If you have other coins not listed, you put the total value of those coins in the other coins box.
Reply 6
Ah, I see. I've not used one of those slips for ages.

If you have other coins not listed, you put the total value of those coins in the other coins box.

Oh okay, thank you for all your help! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending