The Student Room Group

Why are some women a pain in the arse?

This is a genuine question. They're all emotionally unstable, and just generally don't know what they want or how they want it. They're wildly unpredictable, laughing one second and weeping the next. They can be controlling and manipulating. Every bird falls in to this category once the "honeymoon" phase is over. Why do we put up with it?

Please post this anonymously or don't post at all.

Scroll to see replies

Have you considered that men are identical to women in this respect. People are just annoying generally
Lol. Welp, they could say the same about us. Are we all violent, testosterone fueled pigs? Maybe, maybe not. I feel like women and men neutralise each other to make life work. Yes they are more emotional than us but is that necessarily a bad thing? Maybe, maybe not. Put it this way without them, not only would life cease to exist but the world would also be a more messed up place without them. As for your actual question as I feel like I went off on a tangent, not all of them are a pain, in fact only a select few are. The majority are fine so go find them ;P
Reply 3
Why would any woman be nice to you if you consider absolutely all of them horrible people?
"why do we put up with it" You don't have to, I'm sure you know where the door is
NWA was right when they said every girl has a little bitch in them.

However, it can be equally said that every guy has at least a little bit of d**khead in him.

Men and women are crappy in a lot of ways, and some of those ways are unique to their sex. It's just something you have to get used to.
Unfair generalisation.

But yes, females are perhaps more emotional than males.
I try my best to adopt a straightforward approach in what ever situation i face.
Reply 7
Original post by enyaajohns
"why do we put up with it" You don't have to, I'm sure you know where the door is

This one is a sniper.
because it is our life long mission to be pain the asses. We rigorously train for this from a young age, from lessons about "how to be a moody bitch" to "how to always be right even when you are not". We learn how to act all sweet for a few weeks and then violently change our behaviour once you are comfortable with us. We train and we train because our sole purpose in life is to BE DIFFICULT CREATURES THAT ALL MEN WILL HATE :angry:

But there is a way out and way to avoid/not put up with...

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9
Look, I think women deep down are caring creatures, who only want the best for us. But, why, oh why, do they have to give blokes such a hard time?
Sometimes they ask for it
Oh boohoo. You've met a few nutcases and now every female is labelled purely by your experiences. How 'bout focusing on other aspects of life like, hmm, education or...travelling or companionship or anything that doesn't involve you having "to put up with" a romantic/sexual relationship. Seriously, sometimes I wonder whether some people think that relationships are all there is to life...
You could try going gay, it'll still be a pain in the arse but in a more literal sense.
Reply 13
Why so many trollish anonymous posts these days?

But just in case you're for real, you'll never get a bonk with this highly inflammatory and insulting attitude..
Become an Alpha male and women will treat you like a king. :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KingBradly
NWA was right when they said every girl has a little bitch in them.

However, it can be equally said that every guy has at least a little bit of d**khead in him.

Men and women are crappy in a lot of ways, and some of those ways are unique to their sex. It's just something you have to get used to.

:ditto:

Both sexes have good and bad points, and not all points can be confined to every member of each sex.
You make us that way
Lovely generalisation you got there, I take it you've dated every single woman on this planet?
Original post by samina_ay
Lovely generalisation you got there, I take it you've dated every single woman on this planet?

In my opinion women are a pain
African women - Got attitude
American women - Complain about food
Latino women - Too materialistic
Asian women - Talk too much rubbish
European women - Not wife material

Get it ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Think People
In my opinion women are a pain
African women - Got attitude
American women - Complain about food
Latino women - Too materialistic
Asian women - Talk too much rubbish
European women - Not wife material

Get it ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

soz if you haven't found someone who's up to your standards. Maybe that's a sign that you should be gay?

Latest

Trending

Trending