The Student Room Group

Help, on cerazette had unprotected sexy then missed pills

Please help!
Last week on holiday I had unprotected sex with my feller, but the days after I forgot to take my pill. I took it a couple of times, but again so rubbish at taking it I forgot. That was a week ago, I know it's to early to tell if Im pregnant, only a week has gone by, but worried as to wether I should take my pill again, I haven't any sign of a bleed which normally do if I forget. Had a lot of acid and felling sick but don't no if that's just paranoia!
where did you go on holiday
Original post by Amber Lilly
Please help!
Last week on holiday I had unprotected sex with my feller, but the days after I forgot to take my pill. I took it a couple of times, but again so rubbish at taking it I forgot. That was a week ago, I know it's to early to tell if Im pregnant, only a week has gone by, but worried as to wether I should take my pill again, I haven't any sign of a bleed which normally do if I forget. Had a lot of acid and felling sick but don't no if that's just paranoia!

Take a test before you start taking the pill agian just incase
unprotected sexy lmao
If you cant take it regularly get the implant or coil
Original post by Retired_Messiah
unprotected sexy lmao

My thoughts exactly
Reply 6
Sounds like it's time to cross your fingers and hope! Look on the bright side, kids are fun and they'll be gone in 18 years.
Reply 7
The pill protects you at 24 hours at a time.
So if you take it at 6pm, you're protected until 6pm the next day. With that being said cerazette is a 12 hour pill. So you get an extra 12 hours in addition to that 24. But try to take it on time, it's more effective this way. :smile:

Take a test and get the implant, IUD, IUS or injection.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending