The Student Room Group
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website

Primary Education Interview 13th January?

Hey! Just wondering if anybody else has a primary ed interview at Leeds Trinity for 13th January. If so, are you scared? Excited?
What do you reckon to the given questions that will be asked In the group interview?
Hi! I have an interview for Primary Ed to! It's not till 3rd Feb though. I am so scared! This is going to be my first uni interview and I have no idea what to expect! I think I'm even more scared because it's my first choice uni as well! Do you think they'll be going a one to one interview or a group interview?
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Lozzateaxo
Hi! I have an interview for Primary Ed to! It's not till 3rd Feb though. I am so scared! This is going to be my first uni interview and I have no idea what to expect! I think I'm even more scared because it's my first choice uni as well! Do you think they'll be going a one to one interview or a group interview?

mine's on the 3rd of feb too
Original post by Lozzateaxo

Hello, how did the interview go? I have an interview Thursday of this week and was wondering if you could tell me what to expect - or how it's formatted? Thank you! Hope it went well x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending