The Student Room Group

Are you the type of person to ask for permission before kissing someone?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by WoodyMKC
Can I be big spoon plz m8?

If those are your arms... You can do whatever you want babe

Those arms = 😳😳😉😉
Original post by IFoundWonderland
That sounds really hot tbh 😍😍

I like to be shmoove :u: Epic new username btw :biggrin:
Original post by ZuluK
Nah I wouldn't ask... Just go for it
But first kiss... I was asked and it was nice and sweet but after that the spontaneity was good. Just randomly giving me a kiss or vice versa.

@Alexion first kiss??

Ahahahahahaha.

Funny story.

We were there ready for it and everything, we both knew it was about to happen, then some little voice in the back of my head just made me say "Are we?".

:facepalm2:

Not my finest moment...
I like to be shmoove :u: Epic new username btw :biggrin:

Tyty :hat2:
it won't let me rep you ffs
Original post by Alexion
Ahahahahahaha.

Funny story.

We were there ready for it and everything, we both knew it was about to happen, then some little voice in the back of my head just made me say "Are we?".

Not my finest moment...

Sounds like a scene from a movie lool XP
Original post by IFoundWonderland
Tyty :hat2:
it won't let me rep you ffs

Same with you yesterday :lol: Equals pequals :redface:
Original post by PusE
Why you lyin for blud. I let you kiss me all the time, I told you I like random kisses :smile: I'm sorry I accidentally reject you, just kiss me again :smile: I love it when you kiss me spontaneously. I kiss you randomly too. At least that kiss with the teeth was intended, unlike some :wink:

[scroll] Are you the gf he's talking about? OMGG HAHAHAHA! I can't stop laughing :rofl: [/scroll]
Original post by ravioliyears
Sounds like a scene from a movie lool XP

Hahahahaha it felt like it for me

A ****ing romcom :lol:
Original post by ihatescience56
[scroll] I'm sorry but i'm po. I've always been po from a young age :blushing: You can't steal po away from me ~.~ [/scroll]

[scrollr] Omg, you feel her up in public! Now that's just not romantic and too over the top. That's unacceptable behaviour in public. Kisses and holding hands in public is fine but i saw this man with his hands inside the back of his spouse's trousers. It's unnecessary and gross -_-
[/scrollr]

[scroll] omg NO! im having Po :po: but you can have:lala:, he is also good i think you will learn to like him:lala: [/scroll]

[scrollr] i really don't think there's anything wrong with me feeling her up in public, she's my girlfriend after all and just because there are people around doesn't mean i don't want to enjoy her body, unlike the man you saw i put my hands down the front of her trousers (oops) i really don't think its that bad but she gets embarrassed about it and doesnt like it, i think it's just a bit of fun and i don't mind it at all really, she's my cube :cube: surely it's her fault for being so sexy [/scrollr]
Original post by Savage R3N3GAD3
[scroll] omg NO! im having Po :po: but you can have:lala:, he is also good i think you will learn to like him:lala: [/scroll]

[scrollr] i really don't think there's anything wrong with me feeling her up in public, she's my girlfriend after all and just because there are people around doesn't mean i don't want to enjoy her body, unlike the man you saw i put my hands down the front of her trousers (oops) i really don't think its that bad but she gets embarrassed about it and doesnt like it, i think it's just a bit of fun and i don't mind it at all really, she's my cube :cube: surely it's her fault for being so sexy [/scrollr]

[scroll] What is WRONG with you? Why are you calling po a he? Po is actually a girl smh :po: So is lala. This shows you know nothing about the telletubies -_- [/scroll]

[scrollr]No, those type of stuff is best kept in the bedroom with no prying eyes. It's much more intimate when it's just the two of you. That guy i saw was a *propah* chav and all with the trackkies and the worn out adidas trainers, so i'm assuming you must be a chav too. Only chavs think that's acceptable >.< and the front? Erghh. *vomits* Was that her the person who commented you? xD [/scrollr]
Despite my 'embarrassing' first kiss, no, I don't ask. We can usually just feel a moment coming on...
Reply 71
Original post by Alexion
Ahahahahahaha.

Funny story.

Not my finest moment...

Aw sounds so cute 😘 Better than one of my ex's saying "we Guna kiss or what?"
Reply 72
You don't ask, you just kiss at the right time.
I've found it a bit weird when a guy's asked if he can kiss me. I'd rather it be spontaneous and just happen when it happens. You can usually tell when both people want it to happen anyway :lol:
Original post by Savage R3N3GAD3
[scroll] sorry whats what about? :lala: [/scroll]

/scroll how do you do this?
Original post by ihatescience56
[scroll] What is WRONG with you? Why are you calling po a he? Po is actually a girl smh :po: So is lala. This shows you know nothing about the telletubies -_- [/scroll]

[scrollr]No, those type of stuff is best kept in the bedroom with no prying eyes. It's much more intimate when it's just the two of you. That guy i saw was a *propah* chav and all with the trackkies and the worn out adidas trainers, so i'm assuming you must be a chav too. Only chavs think that's acceptable >.< and the front? Erghh. *vomits* Was that her the person who commented you? xD [/scrollr]

how are you dooooing that...
Original post by pineneedles

[scroll] It's wicked isn't it. It's a secret i'm afraid [/scroll]
Original post by REMLewis
/scroll how do you do this?

[scrollr] Hehe, you will never know. [/scrollr]
I like to pay them a little compliment so they get embarrassed and look down... then I put a finger under their chin and lightly 'encourage' them to look back up at me before I go in for a kiss.

Get in, mate. Get in :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pineneedles

Just click the reply bottom and see the format of their quote in your reply.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending