The Student Room Group

Ahmed the 'Clock Boy' seeks $15 million in compensation

Scroll to see replies

Awh..I supported this kid from the start. But now im so disappointed..$15 million..for what?
To be honest, it kinda was a big deal. If a White, Black or Asian boy brought in a clock to school and kept fiddling with it, I don't think the school would have reported it suspicious. The fact that he was Muslim was what made them call the police.
If he wants 15m, let him have it- now the government and the people will think twice when making false accusations.
Most of the people here are a bit jealous. Admit it.
Original post by SalmaSalma
To be honest, it kinda was a big deal. If a White, Black or Asian boy brought in a clock to school and kept fiddling with it, I don't think the school would have reported it suspicious. The fact that he was Muslim was what made them call the police.
If he wants 15m, let him have it- now the government and the people will think twice when making false accusations.

So anyone who is arrested and charges are not brought against them should be given 15 million?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DiddyDec
So anyone who is arrested and charges are not brought against them should be given 15 million?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Depends on how big the accusation was.
That is my opinion, don't ask questions.
Depends on how big the accusation was.
That is my opinion, don't ask questions.

So being accused of making a hoax bomb is worth 15m?

Posted from TSR Mobile

:toofunny:

What a ridiculous notion. Jealous that some self-entitled kid got millions for a hoax bomb? Most of us here are outraged.
Original post by Miss.Unknow
Awh..I supported this kid from the start. But now im so disappointed..$15 million..for what?

Welcome to the real world.
Original post by queen-bee
Alhamdulilah,what can I say :h:

Nah,medicine is more my thing

Do you cut people up and call it Halal? :h:

Spoiler

Original post by The Blue Axolotl
Do you cut people up and call it Halal? :h:

Spoiler

Your 'jokes' aren't even one bit hilarious
Original post by The Blue Axolotl
:toofunny:

What a ridiculous notion. Jealous that some self-entitled kid got millions for a hoax bomb? Most of us here are outraged.

He hasn't got anything yet, court papers haven't even been filed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by queen-bee
I'll be following the story closely. I believe Ahmed has told the truth and God willing,justice will be served

He's a liar and a clown.
Original post by Cato the Elder
He's a liar and a clown.

Any evidence?

As from here, you look like the sour grapes liar and clown for not admitting you are wrong.
Original post by Johann von Gauss
Disgusting and racist joke

Muslim ain't a race you dullard.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending