The Student Room Group

My a levels aren't very good

Im on a gap year at the moment after briefly trying uni in liverpool. I became ill there and didnt enjoy it so decided to leave to apply for a new uni and course for 2016. I got a B in history, a C in english lit and a D in psychology. I applied the other week for history and got rejected by nottingham trent as my grades were not enough. I was applying to unis in the east midlands but wasnt expecting to be rejected by trent as people with similar grades got in previous years. Nottingham trent was were i was set on going, now im not sure what to do as the entry requirements there wasnt that high
Reply 1
Original post by S.rudd3
Im on a gap year at the moment after briefly trying uni in liverpool. I became ill there and didnt enjoy it so decided to leave to apply for a new uni and course for 2016. I got a B in history, a C in english lit and a D in psychology. I applied the other week for history and got rejected by nottingham trent as my grades were not enough. I was applying to unis in the east midlands but wasnt expecting to be rejected by trent as people with similar grades got in previous years. Nottingham trent was were i was set on going, now im not sure what to do as the entry requirements there wasnt that high

Ask NTU for feedback on why you were rejected. It might be that another aspect of your application wasn't quite good enough - the people who got in with similar grades might have had a better personal statement or reference.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending