The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Too late for Access to Leeds?

I've already applied for my five university choices, with Leeds being my dream one. I had no idea Access to Leeds was a thing until I found out on The Student Room, and it turns out I'm eligible, but unfortunately I've already applied for university. Is there a way I could contact Leeds and see if it's too late for me to apply for A2L? Has a deadline closed anyway? Thanks.
Hello,

You can visit www.leeds.ac.uk/A2L for more information or contact the Access to Leeds team - [email protected] or phone 0113 343 8952.

The deadline is 29 February 2016, unless you are a medicine or dentistry applicant - these have unfortunately closed.

Best wishes,
Alice
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by megbrooks
I've already applied for my five university choices, with Leeds being my dream one. I had no idea Access to Leeds was a thing until I found out on The Student Room, and it turns out I'm eligible, but unfortunately I've already applied for university. Is there a way I could contact Leeds and see if it's too late for me to apply for A2L? Has a deadline closed anyway? Thanks.

I'm sure you can send in an application for A2L after you've applied via UCAS, so long as you notify the department you are applying to.
Reply 3
Original post by TypicalTSR-er
I'm sure you can send in an application for A2L after you've applied via UCAS, so long as you notify the department you are applying to.

Thank you very much, sent my application off this morning :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by University of Leeds
Hello,

You can visit www.leeds.ac.uk/A2L for more information or contact the Access to Leeds team - [email protected] or phone 0113 343 8952.

The deadline is 29 February 2016, unless you are a medicine or dentistry applicant - these have unfortunately closed.

Best wishes,
Alice

Thank you very much!
Original post by megbrooks

Hey! Did you pass the scheme? Are you at the university & How’s it going for you?

Quick Reply

Latest