The Student Room Group

Should I just tell him I like him?

I started Sixth Form college in September, and have met a pretty cool guy in the few months I've been at my school. We have similar interests and initially, I became attracted to him because I noticed a mutual interest in me. I began hanging out with him more and could see something emerging.

Recently though, things have gone to ass. He all of a sudden, has become exponentially less interested in talking to me and instead chats/flirts with another girl, and I have no clue why. Recently, I addressed the issue and he just brushed it off. I decided not to pursue it any further. I'm telling myself to just get over him and wish him and this other girl luck with their verbal copulation, but something's stopping me. On several occasions recently, has he looked at me really weirdly whenever he overheard me discussing other guys/relationships. Once, I made a joke about being single, and the look he gave me was weird. Even my friend, who was with us at the time, pointed it out later.

Da*** do I do?? I considered sending him a message on Whatsapp briefly mentioning that I like him and would like to get to know him better etc. but my friend advised against that. I have no clue where to go.
The only way you're going to find out whether he likes you is to tell him, if he does then great! if not, most guys take it as a compliment and forget about it, it will only become awkward if you let yourself feel awkward.
Reply 2
Your friend saved your ass. Dont tell him - forgot him, if he likes you he will chase after you

I dont know why but i dont think you should admit you like someone when you're in sixth form unless 1) you dont see them everyday (less you see him/her the less awkward rejection would be)
2) you are both clearly interested in each other as more than friends:s-smilie:

Dont focus all your energy on a boy (but also dont go flirt with every boy and risk becoming a 'slut')
Maybe he likes the other girl? :iiam:

If you want, ask him if he wants to hang out, spend some time, see what happens, but maybe hold off telling him that you like him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending