The Student Room Group

A level retakes

Hi, in summer 2015 i sat my AS subjects and didn't get the grades i had hoped for, i wasn't able to resit and didn't apply to other colleges because i didn't think i was good enough, however now i believe i can get the grades but because i didn't enrol i've missed a whole year which means if i was to apply to college again to do A levels i would start age 18 and finish at age 20, does anyone know of colleges/sixthforms in birmginham that would allow me to do A levels (for free) meaning the full 2 years, starting next summer 2016 when i would be 18.
Reply 1
Original post by uchihaitachi0023
Hi, in summer 2015 i sat my AS subjects and didn't get the grades i had hoped for, i wasn't able to resit and didn't apply to other colleges because i didn't think i was good enough, however now i believe i can get the grades but because i didn't enrol i've missed a whole year which means if i was to apply to college again to do A levels i would start age 18 and finish at age 20, does anyone know of colleges/sixthforms in birmginham that would allow me to do A levels (for free) meaning the full 2 years, starting next summer 2016 when i would be 18.

If you think you're capable, you can study from home and find a tutor or something and apply to sit the exams externally if you wish to?
thanks for the reply and yes that is my final option if i can't retake at college, but i would rather attend college since i think i would get the highest grade doing that.

Quick Reply

Latest