The Student Room Group

Friendly blow job? Should I say yes?

A guy friend feeling a bit low asked me subtly if I could give him a blow job. I really would like to but more because I would like to go out with him. I said that he needs something different eg an easy hookup (because I like him more than as a friend)

Shld I have said yes? Do I still have a chance with him even though I said no? Any tips?

Scroll to see replies

Personally I'd be against it.
Do you have any previous experience of bj's?
Reply 2
is this thread for real?
why tf would he just ask you that? :/
I think u did right by sayin no, he would have ended up using u as a go-to blow gal.

Why not just tell him u like him?
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Personally I'd be against it.
Do you have any previous experience of bj's?

But do u think even though I turned it down I still have a chance of something more significant? I mean why did he ask me that?
Hey op I do feel... A bit low... You know...?
Reply 7
LOL he felt low so he asked for a blow job? And you didn't slap him?

Tomorrow im going to be in depression - hoping for sex...
Lol how does one subtly ask for a blowjob?

'Ahh my dick hasn't been sucked in AGES, I'm starting to forget how that even feels!!'

I wouldn't give a friendly blowjob personally, maybe I'm just not a good friend.
A guy friend feeling a bit low asked me subtly if I could give him a blow job. I really would like to but more because I would like to go out with him. I said that he needs something different eg an easy hookup (because I like him more than as a friend)

Shld I have said yes? Do I still have a chance with him even though I said no? Any tips?

He doesn't take you seriously, if he fancied you he wouldn't you for a bj unless he's 16/childish. Sounds like he wants a blowjob with no strings attached so if you did I can't see him falling in love w/ you and respecting you as a girlfriend but if you want something casual then go for it. I won't end well, you'll have your heart broken...
qq make sure it is in the parking lot of tgi fridays
Original post by Nunu1
is this thread for real?

Sadly yes

Original post by Illiberal Liberal
why tf would he just ask you that? :/

Because he is feeling low.

Original post by RainbowKiwi
I think u did right by sayin no, he would have ended up using u as a go-to blow gal.

Why not just tell him u like him?

Yeah very true I want something more so I decided to stop myself and said no.
It's very complicated but basically were good friends and we talk about everything so we have said we are nothing more than friends multiple times so I don't want to break that. Idk can guys and girls be friends?
Never knew a blow job was the signal to start a relationship.
He doesn't take you seriously, if he fancied you he wouldn't you for a bj unless he's 16/childish. Sounds like he wants a blowjob with no strings attached so if you did I can't see him falling in love w/ you and respecting you as a girlfriend but if you want something casual then go for it. I won't end well, you'll have your heart broken...

Exactly. I would personally be offended and I would leave the car or alley or basement or wherever creepy place it must have been where he asked for this.

Hahahahhahahahahahahah hmmm I appreciate the offer but I'm not sure if ur my type :wink:
Original post by Precious Illusions

'Ahh my dick hasn't been sucked in AGES, I'm starting to forget how that even feels!!'

I wouldn't give a friendly blowjob personally, maybe I'm just not a good friend.
lol love ya'
Hahahahhahahahahahahah hmmm I appreciate the offer but I'm not sure if ur my type :wink:

Try me

Because he is feeling low.

Yeah, whenever I'm feeling low I ask my female friends for a quick blowie... Nothing out of the ordinary there. Wouldn't just be using them as a means to an end i.e. to fulfil my sexual desires when I'm down...
Original post by Precious Illusions

Hahah that's a long story with a lot of background but ur right it's good I said no but then I am worried he won't come back if he likes me as more...

Dicey, is that u m8?? You're the only one who uses font like that, why go anon lmao :hmmm:

Yeah very true I want something more so I decided to stop myself and said no.
It's very complicated but basically were good friends and we talk about everything so we have said we are nothing more than friends multiple times so I don't want to break that. Idk can guys and girls be friends?

Not sure if u should enter a relationship with him if he asked u for a bj like that :/ if he wanted a relationship, he wouldn't be askin that in the first place..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending