The Student Room Group

TSR dating

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nucdev
Arre tikh hai behna. Mazaak kar raha hu. Ek achcha sanskaari ladka dhoondh kar laaunga.
Bas khush?

yes bhai! bohth kush! :daydreaming:
Reply 61
I've been doing a lot of dating on here,been worth my time :yy: Thank you TSR
Original post by Sameerio
If a dating site is made, there should be a 'friendzone' button.

I swiped right for TSR Jessica but she turned out to be a bot. :frown:
Original post by Precious Illusions
Just use another dating site.

Did you put on makeup at home and take a selfie to use on TSR?
Original post by dairychocolate
Did you put on makeup at home and take a selfie to use on TSR?

I only put on makeup and take selfies for TSR. It's my livelihood.
I only put on makeup and take selfies for TSR. It's my livelihood.

I don't follow.
I don't follow.

Power of confusion wins again.
Power of confusion wins again.

You have a strange definition of winning, then.

I'll take that as a yes for my original question, which could have been answered with one word.
You have a strange definition of winning, then.

I'll take that as a yes for my original question, which could have been answered with one word.

It was a strange question so I responded with sarcasm. Who on earth would do their makeup and take a picture just for TSR? The answer is no, obviously.
It was a strange question so I responded with sarcasm. Who on earth would do their makeup and take a picture just for TSR? The answer is no, obviously.

It's not nearly as ridiculous as you're making it out to be.

Either you're wearing lipstick in your photo or you just fed on someone's blood, hence why I asked. I was curious as to why someone would actually go through the effort and was met with some silly joke.
It's not nearly as ridiculous as you're making it out to be.

Either you're wearing lipstick in your photo or you just fed on someone's blood, hence why I asked. I was curious as to why someone would actually go through the effort and was met with some silly joke.

It is lipstick, and I'm wearing makeup in it - the photo was taken in September, I only ever wear makeup if I'm going out and I feel the occasion calls for it. Not just for a selfie to post on TSR as you originally asked - which would indeed be ridiculous.
It is lipstick, and I'm wearing makeup in it - the photo was taken in September, I only ever wear makeup if I'm going out and I feel the occasion calls for it. Not just for a selfie to post on TSR as you originally asked - which would indeed be ridiculous.

So why not say that originally?

How am I supposed to know exactly when you tend to use makeup and when you find it ridiculous?
Reply 72

How am I supposed to know exactly when you tend to use makeup and when you find it ridiculous?

Bas kar bhai.
Yeh dhai kilo ka haath, mukka maarega.

Because that's not what you asked originally :s-smilie:
I asked if you used makeup for a photo and you posted some next chat instead of just saying 'no, that would be ridiculous'.

Come on, be reasonable. Admit you could have been less of a goon about it.

You asked if I put makeup on for a photo just to post on TSR - the answer to which is no, I responded with sarcasm to imply that it was a ridiculous suggestion and it went straight over your head.

I will say nothing of the sort and instead ignore your replies from now on because you've been rude. Good night.
Reply 75
lmao

more like 2 hazaar kilo ki lipstick

I'm reminded of a Bhojpuri song that starts with the lyrics "Lagabelu jab lipistick" :rofl:
Original post by nucdev
I'm reminded of a Bhojpuri song that starts with the lyrics "Lagabelu jab lipistick" :rofl:

That feel when the 'TSR dating' thread (one of the worst ideas this side of the century) is a mini India thread.
Reply 77
That feel when the 'TSR dating' thread (one of the worst ideas this side of the century) is a mini India thread.

LOL. Me and @ravioliyears (and lately @cupcakes87) turn almost every thread we go on into a mini India thread.
Original post by nucdev
LOL. Me and @ravioliyears (and lately @cupcakes87) turn almost every thread we go on into a mini India thread.

To be fair, it might cause resentment.
Reply 79
To be fair, it might cause resentment.

Yeah it might well do, but jo ukhaadna hai ukhaadle!

Quick Reply

Latest