The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

My Nottingham Portal

I have to log in to My Nottingham Portal and upload some documents on to there however I dont know what my log in details are as I have not received an email. I emailed the IT service desk and have not received a response.

I was wondering whether there is another way to set it up? or is the login something like my UCAS ID and my password my date of birth?

Its quite urgent, thanks :smile:.
Reply 1
Anyone?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by qwerty123A
I have to log in to My Nottingham Portal and upload some documents on to there however I dont know what my log in details are as I have not received an email. I emailed the IT service desk and have not received a response.

I was wondering whether there is another way to set it up? or is the login something like my UCAS ID and my password my date of birth?

Its quite urgent, thanks :smile:.

Hi there,

Sorry for only just getting back to you, and that you're having problems logging into your MyNottingham account.

You should have received a confirmation email after you applied with the subject ‘Thank you for your application’, which was sent from [email protected] or [email protected].
This should include a link which allows you to set up your MyNottingham account.

This wasn't completely clear in the first version of the email, so you might have received that version. It has since been revised to make it clearer.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you're still having difficulties.

Tom
Reply 3
Original post by uniofnottingham
Hi there,

Sorry for only just getting back to you, and that you're having problems logging into your MyNottingham account.

You should have received a confirmation email after you applied with the subject ‘Thank you for your application’, which was sent from [email protected] or [email protected].
This should include a link which allows you to set up your MyNottingham account.

This wasn't completely clear in the first version of the email, so you might have received that version. It has since been revised to make it clearer.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you're still having difficulties.

Tom

Hi I have the same problem but I never received the confirmation email. How else can I get the username and password ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending