The Student Room Group

Is this going to weird her out?

Hi i have a question, so I am thinking of getting the Chanel Chance perfume for a girl as a Christmas present.

And I am thinking of writing a note, "Would you give me a" with the Chance perfume.

I just wanted to ask you whether this sounds ok or is it just weird.
Youre never getting laid
That's kinda cute ahh :333

Cheesy but cute
Original post by Anonymous
"Would you give me a"

Well, that's one way to find out her bedroom preferences.
Yeah, it also really depends on if she lykes u or not
The chanel is just a cool way of doing things, like the whatsapp thingy in the news last week
It's cute in theory, but in reality it's a bit weird and comes off way too strong for someone who isn't even your girlfriend to be buying them a designer perfume.

You're essentially spending £50+ on a cheesy way to ask someone out.

There are so many thing that could go wrong.

-she may not even like that perfume, or perfume in general. She could even be allergic.
-She may not want to date anyone
-She may not be attracted to you
-She might not like the idea of being "bought" into a date.

I know I personally would be very uncomfortable if a guy bought me a perfume as way to ask me out. And I wouldn't accept the gift regardless of whether I agreed to go out with him.

So my advice. Don't do it, just...don't.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
I am sure that she likes me
Very cute, but depends how well you know her and if you think she likes you back

Unless you're close, I think it might come off as a bit creepy, idk
Original post by Anonymous
I am sure that she likes me

I still think it's a ridiculous waste of money and will come off way too strong.
Reply 9
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
"Cheesy but cute"

**** my girlfriend says this too much to describe me :lol:
I would go with the classic Chanel No.4 and ask her, "would you go to this base with me?"
Original post by Alexion
**** my girlfriend says this too much to describe me :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cuties
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cuties

Not even sure if it's a good thing :unimpressed: kinda annoys me when I'm trying to be serious and she says that
This is making me cringe
Original post by Alexion
Not even sure if it's a good thing :unimpressed: kinda annoys me when I'm trying to be serious and she says that

It's defo better than "Carl just got Gemma a new Tiffany's watch and you only got me Swarovski.. YOU DON'T LOVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
If you know her closely then you might be able to get away with the cheesyness -if not you'd make her cringe:s-smilie:
It's defo better than "Carl just got Gemma a new Tiffany's watch and you only got me Swarovski.. YOU DON'T LOVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

True, true :rofl:

I think she'd rather have a smartwatch though :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending