The Student Room Group

Are the Apple pie from McDonalds fried or baked?

This http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/product_nutrition.dessertstreats.108.apple-pie.html

are they baked or fried in the fat fryer? Anyone work in McDonalds or in the past know? I really appreciate the help :biggrin:

Thanks.

Scroll to see replies

why do you need to know?
Reply 2
Original post by Josh Lyman
why do you need to know?

I just want to know ok?
Original post by EPIC Guy
I just want to know ok?

Lmao alright
Reply 4
I've worked at mcdonalds... They're deep fried

Edit: at least here in Portugal they are deep fried. Not sure if its the same in the uk but probably is

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
I guess the general rule is, if it is from mcdonalds, it is fried (ew)
I have had one of their apple pies and it is absolute ****. It was so bland omg.
Reply 6
This http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/product_nutrition.dessertstreats.108.apple-pie.html

are they baked or fried in the fat fryer? Anyone work in McDonalds or in the past know? I really appreciate the help :biggrin:

Thanks.

They are fried.
they are frieeed because they dont seem baked
Original post by JoanaRCK
I've worked at mcdonalds... They're deep fried

Edit: at least here in Portugal they are deep fried. Not sure if its the same in the uk but probably is

Posted from TSR Mobile

omg so gross.
Reply 9
Lmao alright

what so funny kid?
what so funny kid?

I find it funny you're asking on a student website about what method MacDonald's uses to cook it's apple pies and the way you aggressively replied to my question about why you need to know this information that could be obtained with a simple google search.
Reply 11
I find it funny you're asking on a student website about what method MacDonald's uses to cook it's apple pies and the way you aggressively replied to my question about why you need to know this information that could be obtained with a simple google search.

'Student' most 'STUDENTS' work for MCD Part time. It's a fact. Wow your in year 10 kid. Pls...
Reply 12

'why do you need to know?' That's what you said.

You can say that to every thread here.

Thanks.

Deep fried in vegetable oil.
'Student' most 'STUDENTS' work for MCD Part time. It's a fact. Wow your in year 10 kid. Pls...

Most students don't work there part time, some do. Using my age which is in my about section as an attempt at an insult proves your immaturity, especially coming from someone with the username "EPIC Guy".
'why do you need to know?' That's what you said.

You can say that to every thread here.

It was a simple question.
Reply 16
Most students don't work there part time, some do. Using my age which is in my about section as an attempt at an insult proves your immaturity, especially coming from someone with the username "EPIC Guy".

lmao. Yes they do. Immature? Ok.
lmao. Yes they do. Immature? Ok.

I asked you a question and you tried to use what year I am in as an insult, pretty immature to me.

I can assure you the majority of students don't work at MacDonalds.
Deep fried in a volcano going by the temperature of them.
Reply 19
I asked you a question and you tried to use what year I am in as an insult, pretty immature to me.

I can assure you the majority of students don't work at MacDonalds.

K.

I am 1000% sure most students work for MCD part time. It's a fact. You are smarter than fact?

Don't talking to me please. We end it here. I hate kids. Like yourself. That's a fact. Bye.

Quick Reply

Latest