The Student Room Group

Cringey Old Email adresses/passwords you have had?

so i was watching youtube the other day and there was an ad were people were discussing their old email adressses they had when they were kids so thought i would start a thread about it here

my old email address when i was in school ended with 619 after the wrestling move so it was [email protected] so got a bit of stick for that.

and old password of mine from my school computers was fish for some old reason.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
My first email was [email protected] back when MSN was still kicking and my password was something like badboys123... I was a cool kid.
Reply 2
I never had a bad email.

My password for everything used to be
NicksJwife4life tho :colondollar:
Reply 3
Original post by CasperlEE
so i was watching youtube the other day and there was an ad were people were discussing their old email adressses they had when they were kids so thought i would start a thread about it here

my old email address when i was in school ended with 619 after the wrestling move so it was [email protected] so got a bit of stick for that.

and old password of mine from my school computers was fish for some old reason.

booyaka booyaka 619 HEY :wink: Rey Mysterio was pretty cool :tongue: The Undertaker was my fave ... Ahhhh attitude era WWF was legendary
my old emails and passwords were all batman related - I was such a big Batman fan (still am), the other girls used to make fun of me for it :colondollar:
Reply 4
I believe I win hands down for cringiest email address: [email protected]

:rofl: :colondollar:
Original post by Jenx301
I believe I win hands down for cringiest email address: [email protected]

:rofl: :colondollar:

I know when that Jenny blings...
My first one was [email protected] I meant to write "cutey" :rofl: and the "shiny brown" bit was somehow to do with my eyes? My password however has pretty much stayed similar/the same through out the years so I cannot disclose that!
MargeretThatcheris110%Sexy
Original post by SeanFM
I know when that Jenny blings...

It can only mean one thing...
Had an email address with my name followed by 69. Probably did not give the best impression.
my passwords were always lilmissminx dor the lolz

i had an ace email though :cool: gangoogle@hotmail
my password was "password". I thought I was being really clever...
(edited 8 years ago)
I tried to have IfThereWasOneReasonWhyYou'[email protected] as my email. Clicked enter, the page came back with "Rejected. Too long.".
Reply 16
remember one of my emails was like [email protected] have no idea why.
Original post by WoodyMKC
I tried to have IfThereWasOneReasonWhyYou'[email protected] as my email. Clicked enter, the page came back with "Rejected. Too long.".

you win today's internet.

:congrats:
[email protected] cus i liked pokemon emerald but coudnt spell it and i always thought big numbers were cool i used to use mudkip3000 or mudkip5000 for my usernames

Quick Reply

Latest