The Student Room Group

Tsr why you lie?

So today I was holding door open for this hot girl and I remember how on tsr I was told that girls like bad boys. So as she got to the door I slammed door shut on her face and shouted 'YEAH make me sandwhich beach'.

Tsr why she no give me her number? :angry:
U have to slice off her head before it works
Reply 2
u weren't bad enuff 4 her soz
Reply 3
cuz u held it open in the first place. u wer supposed to smash the door in her face when she opened it for herself
should have said b.i.t.c.h. instead of beach
She can't give you a number through a closed door, mate. U dun pissed on your own bonfire.
Reply 6
On tonight's episode of sh*t that never happened...

Original post by flab10
So today I was holding door open for this hot girl and I remember how on tsr I was told that girls like bad boys. So as she got to the door I slammed door shut on her face and shouted 'YEAH make me sandwhich beach'.

Reply 7
Original post by flab10

This was funnier than it had any right to be :rofl:
Reply 8
Original post by Kittyboy
U have to slice off her head before it works

ohhh I knew there was something I didn't do right. :rolleyes:
You forgot to say , " Look at deez nuts" after.
Haha mebbe....
Tbh if a guy did that to me, I would probably avoid him afterwards, but mebbe that's just me XD
Reply 11
Original post by flab10

mmm I love the taste of frozen pasta

Spoiler

You forgot to boast about rep points. That's how you win ladies.

Quick Reply

Latest