The Student Room Group

He won't let me go down on him anymore...

Hey,
Just wondering if anybody could possibly think of any genius ways to help me out.
My boyfriend has recently stopped letting me give him oral - well it's been a couple of months nearly now - and it's definitely not because he doesn't enjoy getting it.

No, this one loves getting oral and always loved it when I gave it him, but because I didn't give him enough blowjobs off my own back he has gotten this idea into his head that I don't like doing it. Now that isn't true at all because I love doing it and always said yes when he asked other than about three times in the whole relationship because of different reasons - usually because I was pissed off with him for something.

He's insecure - and he will admit that - and he has also gotten the idea into his head about me doing more with my exes because of some daft comment I made when we first met and before we even started going out. The truth is though I haven't done more with my exes at all.

So recently he's managed to work himself up so much about all this that he point blank flat out refuses to let me give him oral even when I come on to him to do it. I've tried talking to him about it, apologising for making him feel like I didn't enjoy it, I've tried telling him that he's wrong about the ex thing, tried spontaneously doing it, hell it's even got to the point where i'm on the floor trying to drag his pants down... if I could pin him down and do it I would but he's a frickin bodybuilder so no chance.

Anyway he basically tells me that he misses it physically but he can't let me do it because 'it will make him feel too uncomfortable'. I've tried telling him that if he starts allowing me to do it again he might feel uncomfortable at first but I'll do everything I can to make him forget that and eventually he'll be ok. No joy. He's even gone so far as to say 'my dick is never going near your mouth again'.

I'm good at blowjobs and I miss giving them to him! Help!!

Scroll to see replies

Anon or delete as I am embarrassed to offer this advice when my friends know this account is mine.

I would suggest dirty talking to him. From what you've said it sounds like he doesn't think your heart is in it. You have tried simply pulling his trousers down etc. The next step from what you've already tried is to focus eye contact at close range telling him how much you want him in your mouth. I can say no more without being carded here but compose a seductive speech and memorise it, convincing him as erotically as possible how much you want to suck him off, only use it when the moment is right e.g. in bed together, not when he is moving about etc. Hopefully this will pull down his walls of masculine pride and convince him that you really want it. At the moment he feels he is accepting a pity blowjob. You must get on your knees in words to win him round.

I have some experience in erotic writing so if you want some help express your interest and I will give an arrangement where we can talk.
He can't say no when he's sleeping...

Give him a good morning wake-up.
the phrasing you're choosing, saying you want to pin him down and do it (even though he doesn't want you to) comes across as a bit rapey :/
Original post by kantdothis

No, sexual assault is not the answer.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
it's even got to the point where i'm on the floor trying to drag his pants down... if I could pin him down and do it I would but he's a frickin bodybuilder so no chance

Please stop trying to sexually assault your boyfriend. Just cos you're a girl doesn't mean you can force him.
Reply 6
Original post by Jenx301
Please stop trying to sexually assault your boyfriend. Just cos you're a girl doesn't mean you can force him.

Yeah sorry guys, I'm not a rapist. I should probably add that a while back he tried doing this with me for about a week and I talked to him and he gave in. His exact words were 'if I do it again I'm just being stubborn, just pin me down and make me do it.'

Having been forced into sex myself I'm not overly keen on the idea of doing it to other people :/ but hey that's what got me in this predicament in the first place, since that's why I don't do it off my own back often. I like to know I've got permission to go ahead...
Reply 7
Original post by Odd socks
the phrasing you're choosing, saying you want to pin him down and do it (even though he doesn't want you to) comes across as a bit rapey :/

Well that's not what I'm trying to do at all.. I'm not a rapist. Just that he's actually told me in the past that if he does this he's just being stubborn and to pin him down and do it anyway because he enjoys it. But I think he's past 'just being stubborn' now...

Anon or delete as I am embarrassed to offer this advice when my friends know this account is mine.

I would suggest dirty talking to him. From what you've said it sounds like he doesn't think your heart is in it. You have tried simply pulling his trousers down etc. The next step from what you've already tried is to focus eye contact at close range telling him how much you want him in your mouth. I can say no more without being carded here but compose a seductive speech and memorise it, convincing him as erotically as possible how much you want to suck him off, only use it when the moment is right e.g. in bed together, not when he is moving about etc. Hopefully this will pull down his walls of masculine pride and convince him that you really want it. At the moment he feels he is accepting a pity blowjob. You must get on your knees in words to win him round.

I have some experience in erotic writing so if you want some help express your interest and I will give an arrangement where we can talk.

Please help if you can, I am **** at dirty talk and I'm pretty sure he'll just end up laughing at me lol
Reply 8
Original post by kantdothis

He can't enjoy it while he's sleeping either. And no he'd probably wake up and accidentally punch me in the face or something trying to get me off. I'd rather do it because he wants me to
Reply 9
I must admit I've never had this problem :tongue:

With that being said, honestly... the best advice is to just talk to him. Explain everything to him, communication is so important. Say it's getting you down etc.
Yeah sorry guys, I'm not a rapist. I should probably add that a while back he tried doing this with me for about a week and I talked to him and he gave in. His exact words were 'if I do it again I'm just being stubborn, just pin me down and make me do it.'

Having been forced into sex myself I'm not overly keen on the idea of doing it to other people :/ but hey that's what got me in this predicament in the first place, since that's why I don't do it off my own back often. I like to know I've got permission to go ahead...

exuse me? elaboration?
Original post by t3h_y0u553f
exuse me? elaboration?

Do you need elaboration? Somebody once forced me to sleep with them. I'm not getting into it here.
I reckon you really need to talk other the problem with your boyfriend in depth, and then give him time to get over it. In the end, if he's insecure because of your past tell hom the past is the past, and he either has to get over it... Or not...
Don't sexually assault your boyfriend... Yes, I know you said he told you to 'force him', but using force would in itself mean that, in the moment, he doesn't want you to do that and is physically resisting you.

The sad part is many more people would find this even more ridiculous if the roles were reversed and some guy said he'd pin down his girlfriend and force himself on her, cause he misses eating her out.
Original post by Danz123
Don't sexually assault your boyfriend... Yes, I know you said he told you to 'force him', but using force would in itself mean that, in the moment, he doesn't want you to do that and is physically resisting you.

The sad part is many more people would find this even more ridiculous if the roles were reversed and some guy said he'd pin down his girlfriend and force himself on her, cause he misses eating her out.

Look, I'm not going to sexually assault him. If anything I said that to get across how bloody frustrated I am and how much I want to do it. Please can everyone stop thinking I'm a rapist now, I'm really not.
Well that's not what I'm trying to do at all.. I'm not a rapist. Just that he's actually told me in the past that if he does this he's just being stubborn and to pin him down and do it anyway because he enjoys it. But I think he's past 'just being stubborn' now...

Please help if you can, I am **** at dirty talk and I'm pretty sure he'll just end up laughing at me lol

Ok I'm really tired now but come back on tomorrow afternoon and I will use a duplicate account to ask you to contact me on where I will provide you with text and phrases to use to seduce him.

xx
Look, I'm not going to sexually assault him. If anything I said that to get across how bloody frustrated I am and how much I want to do it. Please can everyone stop thinking I'm a rapist now, I'm really not.

Doesn't matter how frustrated you are, you control yourself. Sex is a privilege, not a right, and you did make it sound like you'd defo force your bf if he wasn't bigger than you and therefore less likely to be overpowered. That, coupled with the fact that noone takes male rape seriously, means it's absolutely possible for women to say what you just did and think nothing of it.

I don't think you'll harm him, but come on, it's pretty easy to understand why people may think you would, since you said you would. Besides do you like giving that much? It sounds as though you crave it almost lol, do you not like him going down on you more (if he does)?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Danz123
Doesn't matter how frustrated you are, you control yourself. Sex is a privilege, not a right, and you did make it sound like you'd defo force your bf if he wasn't bigger than you and therefore less likely to be overpowered. That, coupled with the fact that noone takes male rape seriously, means it's absolutely possible for women to say what you just did and think nothing of it.

I don't think you'll harm him, but come on, it's pretty easy to understand why people may think you would, since you said you would. Besides do you like giving that much? It sounds as though you crave it almost lol, do you not like him going down on you more (if he does)?

You're being ridiculous. The OP hasn't said anything to make us think she has tried to rape or sexually assault her boyfriend.
You're being ridiculous. The OP hasn't said anything to make us think she has tried to rape or sexually assault her boyfriend.

Eh, did you not read the OP brah? Men get chastised for saying far less or only subtly implying it. :/
Original post by Danz123

Do I need to spell this out for you?? I. HAVE, BEEN, RAPED, MYSELF, Therefore, no, I do not rape others, regardless of who they are.

Latest

Trending

Trending