The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Northumbria Uni Nursing Applicants for 2016

Hello everyone! Correct me if I am wrong but I couldn't find an adult nursing thread for Northumbria Uni applicants, so thought I would create this one for nursing in general at Northumbria.
I have yet to put my application in but will be doing so asap. Has anyone else out there applied or is going to apply to Northumbria? Any interviews or offers yet? Look forward to hearing from you future nurses! :-D

Scroll to see replies

Hi Rach, I start in September. Exciting stuff.
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 2
Hey guys, I applied for the Registered Nurse/Nursing Studies (Adult) at Northumbria and received my offer for an interview on Monday 29th February at 11:45!

Has anyone else had offers/interviews yet? Looking forward to (hopefully!!) starting in September!
Reply 3
Original post by Male nurses rock
Hi Rach, I start in September. Exciting stuff.

Hiii! :yes:
Reply 4
Original post by Blackavar
Hey guys, I applied for the Registered Nurse/Nursing Studies (Adult) at Northumbria and received my offer for an interview on Monday 29th February at 11:45!

Has anyone else had offers/interviews yet? Looking forward to (hopefully!!) starting in September!

Hi there! I have been invited for an interview on the 7th March! So pleased :colondollar: Good luck to you, hope you get a place! Let me know how it goes?
Reply 5
I have an offer for MH nursing in September :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by RascalRach
Hi there! I have been invited for an interview on the 7th March! So pleased :colondollar: Good luck to you, hope you get a place! Let me know how it goes?

I'll give a shout for anything specific that comes up :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by Blackavar
I'll give a shout for anything specific that comes up :biggrin:

Aw thanks! And let us know if you get an offer :-) good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Hann67
I have an offer for MH nursing in September :smile:

Fantastic! Well done!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
I had an interview on 1st Feb! Everyone's really lovely and friendly there - it's all very relaxed :smile: good luck x
Reply 10
Original post by e_llyn
I had an interview on 1st Feb! Everyone's really lovely and friendly there - it's all very relaxed :smile: good luck x

Aw that's great to hear! I'm nervous but also excited! Was the task ok? And the individual interview? Have you heard if you've got a place yet? Best of luck to you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Aw that's great to hear! I'm nervous but also excited! Was the task ok? And the individual interview? Have you heard if you've got a place yet? Best of luck to you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, the task is fine - just remember to mention all the 6 C's! And the individual interview was a bit weird, but it's very short so it goes really quick - and no, I haven't heard back yet. Private message me if you want any more information lol x
Reply 12
Original post by e_llyn
Yeah, the task is fine - just remember to mention all the 6 C's! And the individual interview was a bit weird, but it's very short so it goes really quick - and no, I haven't heard back yet. Private message me if you want any more information lol x

Ah right haha. Thats great thanks. Best of luck. Fingers crossed for you.
Do you live in the north east? Have you applied anywhere else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Ah right haha. Thats great thanks. Best of luck. Fingers crossed for you.
Do you live in the north east? Have you applied anywhere else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I live East Midlands, and yeah I used all 5 choices! I applied to Keele, UEA, Lincoln and York. York rejected me the other day, and I had interviews at Keele and Lincoln, and got an offer from Lincoln today! I've yet to hear back from UEA though. What about you? Are you studying adult nursing?
I applied to Northumbria for adult nursing on the 10th December and I still haven't heard any word back, interviews seem to be going on and on and more people are getting offers, waiting is so hard :-( lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ciaralouise97
I applied to Northumbria for adult nursing on the 10th December and I still haven't heard any word back, interviews seem to be going on and on and more people are getting offers, waiting is so hard :-( lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Chin-up, they will have a massive backlog to get through. I have heard they had a record number of applicants this year. Quite a few people on my access course are in the same situation as you. Also try to remember that no news is good news when it comes to applying for this course. :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by ciaralouise97

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here :-
Reply 17
I agree... no news is good news. Although I know it's hard not to worry! I remember from last year on my access course, people were getting invited for interviews in no particular order. I hope you both hear back soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by e_llyn
I live East Midlands, and yeah I used all 5 choices! I applied to Keele, UEA, Lincoln and York. York rejected me the other day, and I had interviews at Keele and Lincoln, and got an offer from Lincoln today! I've yet to hear back from UEA though. What about you? Are you studying adult nursing?

Well done on your offer for Lincoln! Yeah I'm hoping to study adult nursing, and just applied for Northumbria :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by Male nurses rock
Chin-up, they will have a massive backlog to get through. I have heard they had a record number of applicants this year. Quite a few people on my access course are in the same situation as you. Also try to remember that no news is good news when it comes to applying for this course. :smile:

Hey. Just out of curiosity when was your interview? And how long after that did you get your offer?
Are you studying an access course at the moment?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending