Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

accommodation leeds met: liberty park

ROOM AVAILABLE-
Liberty Park, Leeds
Rent paid til January
£116 per week
10th floor, en suite bathroom, 5 other people in flat, really nice people
I am looking for a tenant to fill my room in the Liberty Park student halls in Leeds city centre. The room is located on Marlborough Street which is a 15 minute walk from both Leeds Beckett and University of Leeds and ten minute walk from the Headrow and all the main shopping and nightlife areas. I am leaving the room due to financial reasons but my flatmates are lovely and friendly people who would make a newcomer feel welcome. The room is £116 a week which includes all bills. In addition to this my flat is the only one within the accommodation to have a refurbished kitchen as part of trial, it''s all very fancy and very swish. The view from the kitchen is brilliant due to it being on the 10th floor giving a bird''s eye view of all the surrounding areas while giving a sense of privacy, the large windows allows plenty of natural light into the kitchen and living area. The room itself has a bay window and no onlooking windows which has proven envy evoking amongst fellow liberty park residence. The also comes with on suite. pictures will be sent if requested, viewings also available if interested please contact me via PM

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending