The Student Room Group

University applications *-*

**HELP**

I have applied to universities and everyone is getting offers except me, I know it takes time but its stressful!!
Reply 1
Not much i can do to help you here buddy, you can track your apps with UCAS if you havent already because I know one uni i got declined but they never emailed me so i only found out when i checked UCAS.
Some courses and some unis wait till they have all applications and/or everyone has finished any admissions tests you need to take before they look at the applications they have received, but I know waiting for decisions is stressful, I'm waiting for the last one to tell me what they have decided
Reply 3
Original post by GUMI
Not much i can do to help you here buddy, you can track your apps with UCAS if you havent already because I know one uni i got declined but they never emailed me so i only found out when i checked UCAS.

Yeah I sent mine on Friday and have heard nothing yet my friend is applying to the same uni but has an offer
Original post by 09mmb1
Yeah I sent mine on Friday and have heard nothing yet my friend is applying to the same uni but has an offer

Yeah mine was sent off almost 2 months ago and I'm still waiting for replies, don't be panicking about a week, my first offer came in 11 days after it was sent to my universities so honestly try and forget about it and focus on your work

Quick Reply

Latest