The Student Room Group

Help!! welsh bacc.

Please could you take some time to fill out these questions? It would really help me. It's for my Welsh Baccalaureate challenge. Thank you.

•What are your thoughts on the Paris attacks?

-Who do you think is to blame?

-Why do you think this?

•What would be your approach?

-Would you write a letter, write a speech, organize a march in honour of the people who were killed?

-Thank you for taking time to fill out this questionnaire.
Reply 1
What a mature answer. Thanks..
just a tip, this is an interesting questionnaire but you will get more answers if you amend the title reference the Paris attacks. Anyway, my response is:

•What are your thoughts on the Paris attacks? a horrific attack on our way of life, perpetrated by cowards with little regard for Western or wider Mulsim life

-Who do you think is to blame? ISIS affiliated Islamic extremists

-Why do you think this? they claimed responsibility, although the fact that one of the bombers had a beer before detonating makes you question their Islamic values

•What would be your approach? both carrot and stick, the root problem is imbalance in the Middle East, we need to encourage democracy but also capital flow to the Middle East, grow a substantial middle class and end the cause of ISIS growth. in the west, we clearly need better engagement with our ethnic communities to tackle extremism, however, our security services should be given more power to profile and arrest where they see a threat.

-Would you write a letter, write a speech, organize a march in honour of the people who were killed? No but i would march in favour of boots on the ground in Syria
Reply 3
Thank you for a mature answer and I appreciate the help!!!

Quick Reply

Latest