The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Why isn't there a Student Bar at the Regent Campus?

I heard a few years back this University had a bar in this campus but not anymore, I was appalled to find out. Where is my student life?
Reply 1
Student life at Weminster dead
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by YayaAnd
I heard a few years back this University had a bar in this campus but not anymore, I was appalled to find out. Where is my student life?

Hi there

Just to let you know there was a student bar at Marylebone but not at Regent however it was turned into cafe. This was largely due to the close proximity of the campus to Soho and the West End which has hundreds of pubs and bars to choose from. The Student Union hosts loads of parties and social events in the pubs, bars, night clubs, theatres and music venues of the West End. Please do check out their calendar of events to join in.

The good news is that there is a student bar at Harrow Campus called The Undercroft Bar as well as a brand new state of the art live music venue and nightclub called Area 51. As mentioned above please do check out the SU calendar of events for socials.

Westminster recently opened the Regent Street cinema. Students can get tickets for £5.00 and there is a bar and lounge area to relax in.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending