The Student Room Group

Economics at bath, durham, or bristol?

If you had an A*AA offer from each three of these unis which would you pick, and why? thanks :smile:
Bristol, although I haven't visited it.
1. Would rather live in non-campus university
2. Would rather live in a big city than a small town
3. Bath doesn't offer humanities subjects at undergrad and therefore there is a different atmosphere on the campus (arguably worse)
4. I want to work abroad in future and Bristol does a lot better on international league tables than the latter 2, especially relative to Bath
5. The Bristol course appears more flexible at first glance, but that could be me being biased

However, note that:
- Its unlikely that choosing one of these unis over the other will make much difference in terms of domestic employability.
- Bath offers a year in industry which can be very useful in obtaining employment, which I doubt the other 2 offer
Original post by ChrisP97
Bristol, although I haven't visited it.
1. Would rather live in non-campus university
2. Would rather live in a big city than a small town
3. Bath doesn't offer humanities subjects at undergrad and therefore there is a different atmosphere on the campus (arguably worse)
4. I want to work abroad in future and Bristol does a lot better on international league tables than the latter 2, especially relative to Bath
5. The Bristol course appears more flexible at first glance, but that could be me being biased

However, note that:
- Its unlikely that choosing one of these unis over the other will make much difference in terms of domestic employability.
- Bath offers a year in industry which can be very useful in obtaining employment, which I doubt the other 2 offer

Thank you very much , very helpful!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending