The Student Room Group

CHESTER UNI - Private Accommodation Available NOW - en-suite STUDIO at Abbeygate

Lovely En-Suite Studio Available NOW near Chester Uni Parkgate Campus

Hi everyone,

I'm selling my en-suite Bronze Studio at Abbeygate, Student Accommodation Victoria Road, Chester for the rest of the 2015/16 academic year.

Available now until e.o. August 2016.Abbeygate is in an EXCELLENT LOCATION, less than a 10 minute walk from the University of Chester Parkgate Campus and 15 minutes walk to the Kingsway Campus.

It’s also only 2 minute from a gym and less than a 5 minute walk to the City Centre where you will find bars, shops and restaurants. Approx 15 minutes walk from Chester Railway Station.

Offering stylish interiors, great value for money and a fantastic location right between Chester University and the city centre Abbeygate is the perfect choice if you’re looking for student accommodation in Chester.

ALL BILLS, FREE CONTENTS INSURANCE, BROADBAND and WIFI included in the rent.

This studio is perfect for anyone needing accommodation from now till the end of the 2015/16 academic year.

If anyone's interested, would like to view the studio, or if you have any questions then please let me know.

Photos are available on request.

For more info, please look at

http://freshstudentliving.co.uk/location/chester/abbeygate-chester/

which also lists whats included in the accommodation.

Thanks,Ryan.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
The accommodation is still available if anyone is interested. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Ryan.
Reply 3
18/02/16 - The studio is now taken. Thanks for looking.

Quick Reply

Latest