The Student Room Group

How many Facebook friends do you have?

Scroll to see replies

None. I deleted it as a new years resolution. I don't miss it, not even a bit. I actually feel more connected to real life without it.
453 :s-smilie:
320 at one point then 220 took it down to 118 and then turned it off lol.
Reply 23
Original post by CoolCavy
0 bc i'm not on it :h:

good choice! neither am I
Reply 24
Reply 25
Original post by CoolCavy
bc i'm a social hermit :colondollar:
:shakecane:

get on Facebook!!
Regarding the amount of friends on facebook, i think its a bit misleading. Ive come across many people with over 1k friends and then when it comes to instances like their birthdays, you see something on the region of 23 people wishing them happy birthday on their wall.

Also on their facebook pictures you only see something like 12 likes.

Its totally stupid sometimes, obviously people dont use facebook to interact with genuine friends and families, but instead use it to "show off" how much randoms theyve added.

Thats my view on it anyway.
685 or so?
Original post by Leviathan1741
I don't have any because I don't use Facebook :smile:

:five:

Me neither, I've havent even ever made an account. :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
There was a point when I was like 14/15 and myself and a few other girls subconsciously competed on who had more facebook friends. Yes very sad omg. So i had like 1,000 friends obviously half of which I didnt know but they were mainly my age from my area.

But when I was like 15 or 16, i deleted loads so have like 500 who most I definitely know.

And now I dont even use facebook that often :biggrin:
Like 200 people... I mainly use facebook on m phone for the vids and stuff you get to see posted by your friends/people you know. Speaking of that, I need to delete some people...
I try to keep it to around ~100. It was up to 600 at one point, 400 of which I hadn't spoken to in 5 years. That's just ridiculous.
Something like 43.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending