The Student Room Group

Is anyone not taking part in Black Friday?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by e aí rapaz
There were a couple of electronics items I've been needing and so I put them off today in case I could get them cheaper. Went to Amazon/Argos/Currys/etc this morning and there's either no price reduction or around 5% off. Big deal.

Yeah, a bit poo really. Looking for a scanner; but that can wait until after Christmas. Sure there will be a better deal around then.

Apparently, (not surprised if it's true) there were people queuing at some silly hour this morning before the shops opened. How sad.
What is this 'black Friday' you speak of????
Every day is a black Friday with the black market.
rolex aren't taking part and neither am i
No, I need NOTHING
I honestly didn't know that Black Friday was much of a thing here in the UK until I walked down Oxford Street this afternoon!
Original post by lotusbloom
I honestly didn't know that Black Friday was much of a thing here in the UK until I walked down Oxford Street this afternoon!

Didn't think Black Friday (or cyber Monday) was a thing in west Africa until today :colonhash: every single shopping mall is packed and my mother just bought iPad minis for her brothers and sisters.

American culture is everywhere now :colonhash:
I couldn't help myself :colondollar: The sales in the clothes shops were rubbish but boots, the body shop and models own had pretty good deals :biggrin:
Amazon has been pretty good this past week as well
Not seen that many good deals around this year compared to the last two. Me thinks the big businesses have set the trap and are now reaping the profits
I wasn't going to take part in Black Friday... until I saw a nice laptop for sale that is better than my current laptop. So I've reserved a £500 laptop and will collect it tomorrow.

So yeah... I took part in Black Friday!
Reply 70
Only hipsters are against BF.. they think it makes them look cool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is Black Friday actually going to be decent this year?

Quick Reply

Latest