The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Interview with hull for mental health nursing!

Hi! I have a interview with hull next week for mental health nursing.
Im just wondering if anyone on here has past experience with the same interview.

- Is the maths test hard?
- Is there a group interview
- Is the interviewers friendly and are the questions difficult?

Any tips? Thanks , much appreciated!
Hi!!!Just wondering how your interview went? As i've got mine next week ahhhhh
was there a maths test?
was the questions in the interview difficult?
(edited 5 years ago)
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
HeyI've applied for Mental Health nursing too but haven't heard back about an interview yetWould be great to hear what the interview's like and how you got onCheers!
Hello, anyone got any tips for the interview? I have one at the end of the month.

Hope yours went well!
Reply 4
Hey, mainly just be yourself and let your passion show - that seems to be the main thing they’re looking for :smile:

They want to see that you’re interested and dedicated and have the drive to learn and be a part of a mental health team, I think it definitely helps to read all of the documents they send you prior to the interview via email such as the NMC guidelines etc.

Also everyone who was on the interview team for my day were super nice and encouraging and definitely not intimidating so don’t worry too much!

I managed to get a place and I’m sure you will too so good luck and I hope this helps! :smile:
Original post by alistairsrose
Hello, anyone got any tips for the interview? I have one at the end of the month.

Hope yours went well!
Hi, thanks for your reply and congratulations on getting a place, that's amazing!

Was there any tests at interview? I'm getting mixed info about there being literacy and numeracy tests for the MH nursing interviews.

Thanks!
Original post by leonpeak
Hey, mainly just be yourself and let your passion show - that seems to be the main thing they’re looking for :smile:

They want to see that you’re interested and dedicated and have the drive to learn and be a part of a mental health team, I think it definitely helps to read all of the documents they send you prior to the interview via email such as the NMC guidelines etc.

Also everyone who was on the interview team for my day were super nice and encouraging and definitely not intimidating so don’t worry too much!

I managed to get a place and I’m sure you will too so good luck and I hope this helps! :smile:
Reply 6
Hey, thanks so much!

As far as I’m aware there were no tests at Hull - I didn’t get asked about any and nobody seemed to dissapear off to do any either so you should be fine :smile:

Good luck with your interview!

Quick Reply

Latest