The Student Room Group

CASS Business School 2016 entry

Hi guys,
Wondering if anyone has heard from CASS yet? Any Offers or Rejections?
I have applied for Finance and Accounting and am very anxious for their reply!!
Original post by pepsimax123
x

cass 2nd year student here.

just wanting to say good luck :smile:

let me know if you have any questions relating to the business school, career prospects or whatever else you want to know about.
Reply 2
Original post by gr8wizard10
cass 2nd year student here.

just wanting to say good luck :smile:

let me know if you have any questions relating to the business school, career prospects or whatever else you want to know about.

Thanks!

What are you studying? And do you remember when around you got your offer?
Original post by pepsimax123
Thanks!

What are you studying? And do you remember when around you got your offer?

Investment & Financial Risk Management, around February time, iirc. It was the last offer I recieved.
Reply 4
Original post by gr8wizard10
Investment & Financial Risk Management, around February time, iirc. It was the last offer I recieved.

February !? Ugh :frown:
Hoping they reply faster this year :'(
My opinion is do not go to cass if you have any other offer. The grades you get come solely from exams and GROUP coursework. The coursework is always in groups, never individual, and the 'teacher' has the power to fail you at will. They use that power if you are not to their liking. There is a mafia within the highest positionis in the school, e.g. marriage, family ties, between lecturers and course leader. This prohibits from giving negative feedback without being failed due to personal relationships. There is no feedback or regrading system in place. We are told to lie in national surveys to up the schools reputation so that no one gets to know the reality. They have a huge budget for marketing to make the school look good. Of course, there are good lecturers, but unfortunately they are a small minority. The course leader abuses his power in the worst ways. It is not worth it. Hard work will not be encouraged or rewarded in this institution. Only people who know how to suck up to the right people on the right moments will be accepted.
(edited 8 years ago)
Any offers for Accounting and Finance?
Reply 7
yes. got offer from 2/11
Original post by RioHuy
yes. got offer from 2/11

Congrats :smile: When did you apply and what did you get for AS? (if you don't mind me asking)
Reply 9
Got an offer for A&F too! ABB at AS Predicted A*AA
Reply 10
I applied on 14/10 and I got AAAB for AS (Predicted A*A*AA)
Good luck to everyone that applied, 2nd Year A&F
Reply 12
Original post by gunnerfan1234
Good luck to everyone that applied, 2nd Year A&F

How are you finding it? How is the social aspect aswell as the teaching etc

And are the job prospects good ?

thanks in advance :smile:
First year wasn't too bad, each term the first 3-4 weeks are pretty chill and after that the work starts to pile up. The job prospects are very good but it's because a lot of people do things other than study to help them with their applications.
hey! im a commerce student at ubc and im planning to do exchange however my grades are only 70.5 do u think this is competitive enough for cass?
Got an offer for Accounting and Finance. They are asking me for AAA
Reply 16
Anyone applying to study Banking and International Finance?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending