The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Still waiting for my reference letter, what are my chances?

Hi All.

So here is the thing, the online application website for LSE is misleading, it doesn't say in the application that they requires 2 academic instead of 2 professional which I've submitted initially.

So i got an email from them on the 11/11/2015 and ask my tutor to supply them with reference letter, one of them already submitted his and I'm still waiting on another which he said will finish by the end of the week (took him 3 weeks).

Given the situation, do u guys know what are my chances as I know they already started the selection process and I don't want to be left out because my tutor are late on writing his letter. :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by nhatminhgcse
Hi All.

So here is the thing, the online application website for LSE is misleading, it doesn't say in the application that they requires 2 academic instead of 2 professional which I've submitted initially.

So i got an email from them on the 11/11/2015 and ask my tutor to supply them with reference letter, one of them already submitted his and I'm still waiting on another which he said will finish by the end of the week (took him 3 weeks).

Given the situation, do u guys know what are my chances as I know they already started the selection process and I don't want to be left out because my tutor are late on writing his letter. :frown:

Don't worry. Just get that second reference letter in ASAP! It won't affect your chances, unless the final documents submitted are incorrect. Is this for an MSc program? If so, admissions are on a rolling basis. I know of people who applied a few weeks before admissions closed in the spring and they got accepted. Nonetheless, the sooner the better.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Quick Reply

Latest