The Student Room Group

Mechanical Engineering applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Also you should considering doing a master when you get to uni, as you can have the option to change from a Beng to an MEng. if you do the masters, this means you will get an chartered Engineering qualification
Reply 21
Original post by fei345
Also you should considering doing a master when you get to uni, as you can have the option to change from a Beng to an MEng. if you do the masters, this means you will get an chartered Engineering qualification

Not quite. Yes it meets the basic academic requirement, but there's other requirements needed to achieve CEng, including a number of years doing appropriate professional work.
(edited 8 years ago)
All my offers are MEng anyways.

Does anyone have any specific advantages/disadvantages of either course?

Durham's GEng Course (H100) or Bath's MechEng course (H306)?
I think most universities has the first year engineering students do a similar course structure so it is easier to change courses during the first few weeks/month. so i my opinion i dont think courses really matter that much, its just whether you like the university and the city. That's basically what i am doing this year..
How could I design a soft jig that holds a cylinder vertically? And how would i locate it, thanks!
Any ideas will be helpful
Also it needs to be able to hold 2 different sizes of cylinder diameter
Has anyone heard from Imperial after firming their offer?
Who has firmed queens Belfast??😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rmcmurray21
Who has firmed queens Belfast??😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Will imperial give u a offer if u get A in physics instead of the A* it says on their website entry requirements
What laptops are use going to use this year??😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest