The Student Room Group

UCAS help

I just sent my UCAS application off with only 3 choices, as I was undecided on my final 2. However, now that it's sent I cannot see any way of adding my final 2 courses on UCAS. Is it possible to add courses at a later date, or should I contact UCAS to get my application cancelled until I know all 5 universities that I want to apply to? Thanks
Reply 1
I think you can add more choices on Track x

Posted from TSR Mobile
You'll have the opportunity to add more choices in Track, as long as you haven't replied to any offers :smile:
Original post by Bbashy
I think you can add more choices on Track x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Leviathan1741
You'll have the opportunity to add more choices in Track, as long as you haven't replied to any offers :smile:

Gonna sound like a bit of an idiot here but whats track? Would I not be able to access track until my application has been processed (email says it could take 48 hours)?
Original post by ChrisP97
Gonna sound like a bit of an idiot here but whats track? Would I not be able to access track until my application has been processed (email says it could take 48 hours)?

Track is the service you use to see whether you've received an offer or not. You can use Track once your application has been processed by UCAS (they'll send you an email telling you when this has happened, which will contain a link to Track) :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Leviathan1741
Track is the service you use to see whether you've received an offer or not. You can use Track once your application has been processed by UCAS (they'll send you an email telling you when this has happened, which will contain a link to Track) :smile:

:borat:

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest