The Student Room Group

Struggling to understand if she likes me back or not?

I really fancy her and I still struggle with all the attraction sign things.

I chose to sit at the table that I knew she'd be, because her friend was there and this guy I'm friendly with too was there too.

So she comes in the classroom and sits next to me - I was hoping she was going to do so.

We got to talk a few times and she laughed literally at all my jokes or silly remarks I made. At one point she yawned and I joked to put my finger in her mouth and she went to bite it in a joking way too.

At some points when she said something funny or an innuendo I touched arm and thigh, and she didn't budge.

Often our legs would touch but she wouldn't move.

When we were getting coffee I playfully hit her upper arm because she made a silly remark and she hit me back...

I don't know if these are signs to be honest...
Well i think the whole touching thing may be a good sign. Just keep going the way you are and see how it goes, if you notice that she wants to do stuff with you or tries to touch you e.c.t it should be going good.
She likes you. Ask her out mane.
Reply 3
I'm 99% sure that she likes you. Just go for it
Reply 4
Next time in class, whip your dick out under the table next to her. Ask her to get under the table and suck you off. This should be a tell tale sign of whether she is interested in you or not.
Reply 5
Original post by Treeroy
Next time in class, whip your dick out under the table next to her. Ask her to get under the table and suck you off. This should be a tell tale sign of whether she is interested in you or not.

Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous

Original post by Anonymous
I really fancy her and I still struggle with all the attraction sign things.

I chose to sit at the table that I knew she'd be, because her friend was there and this guy I'm friendly with too was there too.

So she comes in the classroom and sits next to me - I was hoping she was going to do so.

We got to talk a few times and she laughed literally at all my jokes or silly remarks I made. At one point she yawned and I joked to put my finger in her mouth and she went to bite it in a joking way too.

At some points when she said something funny or an innuendo I touched arm and thigh, and she didn't budge.

Often our legs would touch but she wouldn't move.

When we were getting coffee I playfully hit her upper arm because she made a silly remark and she hit me back...

I don't know if these are signs to be honest...

Sounds like you sexually assaulted her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending