The Student Room Group

Bmat/ukcat

Hey guys. Im in IB Yr1
So i just finished my semester 1 exams and the syllabus I've covered for all my subjects is pretty meagre.That being said when should i give my BMAT/UKCAT,considering my date for applying is 15th Oct.
Also, is it feasible to give both, since I want to apply to Oxbridge (not decided which of the two) but not want to give up on good ones like King's and University of Manchester. The former accepts BMAT while the latter accepts UKCAT
Original post by dakshsaksena
Hey guys. Im in IB Yr1
So i just finished my semester 1 exams and the syllabus I've covered for all my subjects is pretty meagre.That being said when should i give my BMAT/UKCAT,considering my date for applying is 15th Oct.
Also, is it feasible to give both, since I want to apply to Oxbridge (not decided which of the two) but not want to give up on good ones like King's and University of Manchester. The former accepts BMAT while the latter accepts UKCAT

Firstly, all Medical Schools are good.

The UKCAT is done between some time between July and October and you can decide which date to do it. The BMAT is always done on a set day after you apply (usually some time in November) so it's risky applying to too many BMAT Medical Schools.

Most people who sit the BMAT will also have sat the UKCAT.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending