The Student Room Group

New years eve for 17 year old

I'm 19 but my GF and some friends are 17 and we were planning on going out in London and staying in a hotel, or Birstol or something

is there anything to do on NYE for a 17 year old? e.g. clubs or anything that will let you get drunk
Obviously not, unless you go to some sort of house party
some pubs won't check on the door but at the bar you might have to buy her drinks, or tell her to wear a low cut top and a decent layer of make up (that's how I managed to get a tattoo at 15)
Reply 3
Original post by Joshale
I'm 19 but my GF and some friends are 17 and we were planning on going out in London and staying in a hotel, or Birstol or something

is there anything to do on NYE for a 17 year old? e.g. clubs or anything that will let you get drunk

In the vanishingly improbable event that such an 'illegals night' actually exists, where do you imagine they'd promote it? Bebo? Friendster? Habbo Hotel?
Reply 4
Original post by Profesh
In the vanishingly improbable event that such an 'illegals night' actually exists, where do you imagine they'd promote it? Bebo? Friendster? Habbo Hotel?

ironically, an illegal rave (if you've heard of them) which I've attended; promoted their nights on twitter, so yes.
Reply 5
Original post by digitalangel18
some pubs won't check on the door but at the bar you might have to buy her drinks, or tell her to wear a low cut top and a decent layer of make up (that's how I managed to get a tattoo at 15)

I was planning on buying the drinks, say if a pub or bar, ideally I wanted to go clubbing but the chance of that is slim due to bouncers and ID checking

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending