The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Anyone got an offer for History v100 at exeter?

I was wondering if anyone has an offer yet as i am a bit concerned. Also i got 8A*s an 1A at GCSE and predicted A*(History) A*(Politics) A (Economics) for Alevel with as AS level A in Chemistry so does anyone know what my offer will be?
i would think that you would get an offer, my predicted grades are A*AA and I've applied for history with a year abroad but i haven't heard anything yet. Have you got any offers from anyone else yet?
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
I got 3As from york, 3As from kings and unconditional from royal holloway. Still waiting on Durham. What about you?
3As for Cardiff, 3As for kings, still waiting for queen Mary, exeter and bath - probably will have kings as my firm, which one will you go for?
I got an offer from Exeter for history with Study Abroad at the start of november. They offered me a 38 with a 4 at HL english?! I think they saw the words 'International School' on my application and assumed I couldn't speak English, despite living all my life in the U.K!
Reply 5
I applied for History and International Relations with Study Abroad and still haven't got an offer, though I already got three from other 3 universities. What depends their process on?
Reply 6
Original post by Elvira T
I applied for History and International Relations with Study Abroad and still haven't got an offer, though I already got three from other 3 universities. What depends their process on?

I applied for the same course back in November and still haven't heard but have offers from all by other uni's. I don't think Exeter give out many offers for our course till January
Reply 7
Original post by Ebae
I applied for the same course back in November and still haven't heard but have offers from all by other uni's. I don't think Exeter give out many offers for our course till January

Oh, I understand. Thanks and good luck for you!
Anyone got anything for ancient history and history combined?
Reply 9
Original post by acelenny

Yep, ABB offer for history and ancient history and AAB offer for history. Not too bad considering I only got CCDE at AS!

I've got an offer for Ancient History and Archaeology at ABB if that helps!!

Hello! Yes I have an offer for this course - it came through in November (I applied for the Oxbridge deadline). Don't worry unduly - they probably have a lot to get through and we do have to go through two faculties rather than one.

Best of luck to you (and its so cool to see somebody else interested in the same course - we are very rare as it turns out!) :smile:
Exeter is so close to me that I feel like just going down there and kicking in their front door to find out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending