The Student Room Group

My hair makes me feel awful

Scroll to see replies

#FirstWorldProblems
I would advise against wearing weaves and extensions because while it can make you temporarily feel better about yourself, it will just create more problems in the long run. You mentioned that your hair is healthy right? Wearing weaves and extensions (even if it is 100% human hair) will just damage it.

More importantly you will always get negative people who will criticise you for wearing them, and this can make you feel even more down.

I would suggest that you look at different styles that are suited to short hair. Buns can be really nice, especially if you wear a doughnut. People with long and short hair wear them and when you do, you often can't tell the length of their hair. As well as this, there are other ways to make your hair look longer and so on but it really depends on what your hair type is, you didn't say. Is it straight, wavy, curly or kinky? :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by liquidconfidence
I would advise against wearing weaves and extensions because while it can make you temporarily feel better about yourself, it will just create more problems in the long run. You mentioned that your hair is healthy right? Wearing weaves and extensions (even if it is 100% human hair) will just damage it.

More importantly you will always get negative people who will criticise you for wearing them, and this can make you feel even more down.

I would suggest that you look at different styles that are suited to short hair. Buns can be really nice, especially if you wear a doughnut. People with long and short hair wear them and when you do, you often can't tell the length of their hair. As well as this, there are other ways to make your hair look longer and so on but it really depends on what your hair type is, you didn't say. Is it straight, wavy, curly or kinky? :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My hair is wavy.
Thank you for your ideas:smile:, however my hair is not long enough for buns or anything other than being put back with an alice band or hair grips:frown:.
Reply 23
Original post by 0123456543210
#FirstWorldProblems

Everyone has issues they must deal with in their lives, however small, and this is one of mine. It might not seem like a big deal to others, however it's something that makes me feel so down and upset, so please do your best to be constructive or not post at all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending