Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
woooo 2 members lol
Reply 41
lol go us!
Reply 42
I'm just perving on your facebook now haha :p:
Reply 43
Lol feel free! Tho apart from scarily odd pic theres nothing that interesting lol.
Reply 44
The pic where your wearing a beak worries me haha. It's more interesting than my 1 line of text, i'm more of a myspacer...does this count as goin off topic? lol.

If so erm....anyone get the newsletter from the vet school today? Thought it was quite interesting
Reply 45
I did! It looks sooo good!
Reply 46
Looks great! and nay, the weird pic i was sposed to be a parrot.. was at a "P" party! lol, wanted to be original!
Reply 47
Fair enough rachel, i'm not judging, whatever floats your boat :p:

Yeah on the newsletter I particularly like the bit that said about how many practicals/live animal things you have compared to only 44 lectures for the first module, sounds so good :smile:
Reply 48
said something about that equates to about 6 lectures a week...Im liking!!!!!!!!
Reply 49
woohoo! It let me make a facebook account at last!
I'm also on myspace if anyone uses that and wants to chat
Reply 50
Added...

My myspace is http://www.myspace.com/7860393 just incase anyone wants to talk there, as well as here......as well as facebook :p:
Reply 51
facebook>Myspace I've decided. I <3 the photo albumy bit :biggrin:
Reply 52
Lol another victim! Mwah ha ha
Reply 53
I got all the accomodation forms yesterday and it says about paying in installments on the set dates, I was plannin on payin for my accomodation using all my maintenance loan which also comes in installments, I was just wondering if the dates for accomodation paymenst are set according to when people get their loans because I wouldn't want them to try to take like a £1000 for the accomodation out my bank when my loan hasnt come through yet, because....there wouldn't be £1000 there lol.

Or an even better situation would be if there was someway that I could get my maintenance loan all at once at the start of the year and just pay off the accomodation in one (i'd get the discout this way too :smile: )

Anyone either at nottingham now or knowledgable on student finance?
Merci
I finished my first degree last year so I do have a little bit of knowledge about these things. Your maintenance loan will go into your bank on the first day of term each term (or at least that's how it worked for me - it may differ between different LEAs). They do ususally organise it so that your housing installments will come out on the same day or soon after your loan each term. I'm not sure about getting it all in one go - I think its possible because some people I know put all there loan in a high-interest account at the start of the year. Phone your local education authority, they should be able to give you all the info about your loan.

Hope this help a little bit.
Juliet x
Reply 55
Thanks for that, yeah i'll give my LEA a call or atleast find out when I get my installments of the loan. Thanks again,the school just gave a me a massive stack of loan forms and not much info to go with it lol.
Reply 56
You can actually ask to get all your loan in one lump sum!
Reply 57
Yeah there's some woman from the LEA coming to pick up the forms from school on thursday so i may ask her or i might ring before hmmm, why do i always post on the studnet room wen i'm wasted lol, talking about loan aswel.

Woooo i can't wait til september, i've got a reli bad feeling about the exams tho, like i'mgonna have to end up beggin for a place on the morning of results where thers a big fat unsuccessful there.Think positive nay.

Sorry if that was illegible (is that the right word?). Thanks for all the advice, nottingham offer-ees rock :biggrin:
ha ha, I love a good drunken post. I'm feeling the same about exams, can imagine myself just crying my eyes out at the admissions people screaming 'plllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!' - lets hope it doesn't come to that! x
Reply 59
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH exams are my worst enemy!!!!!!! I think im gonna have to start practicing my begging!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending