The Student Room Group

What happens when you get kicked out of college

I'm on my last warning I've been coming in late everyday teachers are on my back 24/7, they rang me trynna get in touch with my mum hanged got lesson on Thursday, should I leave college on Monday I really think I'm gonna get thrown out

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by LD1000
I'm on my last warning I've been coming in late everyday teachers are on my back 24/7, they rang me trynna get in touch with my mum hanged got lesson on Thursday, should I leave college on Monday I really think I'm gonna get thrown out

Yes, you should leave. Just hand around a shopping centre all day instead.
I should find work and a closer college
Why are you late everyday, is the traffic that bad? Even without problems being caused by you being late, do you like going to that college? If you don't like it or you feel like your grades are being disrupted say to them you want to leave. They will probably think of you better then you getting kicked out when they have to write a referral or whatever.
Reply 4
Original post by LD1000
I should find work and a closer college

You should try arriving on time :wink:
I live way too far like 3 hours away, I don't like it they treat you like little kids the head of department spoke to me said I'm on my last chance, i missed like half of the course I'm gonna fail so yeah I might aswell leave early
Go to a different college or book yourself in for the exams at a regional center.

It's not really a big deal tbh.
Lessons r **** and I live too far
It is mums gonna be pissed
Reply 9
Original post by LD1000
I live way too far like 3 hours away, I don't like it they treat you like little kids the head of department spoke to me said I'm on my last chance, i missed like half of the course I'm gonna fail so yeah I might aswell leave early

Why are you not somewhere closer?!?!
I wanted 2 go that college thought it was good
Original post by LD1000

You should go to collage having a levels is the minimum you need for a decent job

Posted from TSR Mobile
Try throwing yoghurt at your head of department person. :rofl:
Reply 13
You're thrown into another dimension populated by dinosaurs and forced to fend for yourself.
Original post by Howard
Yes, you should leave. Just hand around a shopping centre all day instead.

That happened to me before and I wanted to burn myself alive to end the depressing feeling it gave me! :sadnod:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you're going to end up homeless, sleeping on park benches, drinking methylated spirits :erm:

Spoiler

nah im jk, good luck man.
Reply 17
Original post by preetg97
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you're going to end up homeless, sleeping on park benches, drinking methylated spirits :erm:

LOL
We can always count on you to bring a bit of Christmas cheer from now on.
Original post by Fiduciam

Spoiler

nah im jk, good luck man.

Nope, not funny. :noway:
Reply 19
You go directly to jail.

Quick Reply

Latest