The Student Room Group

I love Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone else?

I ****ing love Christmas.
Winter is my fav season of the year. I love everything about it. The snow, Christmas lights in Central London, Christmas market ( the smell is just amazing),
roasted almonds, Santa Claus, the atmosphere like everything.
I don't celebrate it because I am Muslim, but I simply love everything about it.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by eoe
Winter is my fav season of the year. I love everything about it. The snow, Christmas lights in Central London, Christmas market ( the smell is just amazing),
I don't celebrate it because I am Muslim, but I simply love everything about it.

I hate it this year because it means I have a few months left till my exams

and its cold
Reply 2
Original post by TheYearNiner
I hate it this year because it means I have a few months left till my exams

and its cold

i love when the cold wind hits your face. it's amazing. it's so refreshing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Spending my first Christmas in Rome this year and it's got me genuinely excited for the season for the first time in years
Reply 4
Original post by a noble chance
Spending my first Christmas in Rome this year and it's got me genuinely excited for the season for the first time in years

Is it cold in Rome in the winter? i bet it is, but probably not as cold as london

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do I love Christmas? Um.
Well. I love writing Christmas haikus on TSR, getting the Christmas tree (preferably not chopping the blasted thing down, though :tongue:), planning what to get for presents (if not the financial side of things), rehearsing the annual Christmas play I do with my brothers, practicing the annual Christmas carol on the piano, opening presents, eating Christmas dinner (if not making it) and... staying up super late in front of the fire, playing cards with my family and generally feeling nice and warm:smile: That's my favourite bit.
Original post by eoe

I love Christmas too. I mainly enjoy the weather, the movies, and the whole christmas spirit. I feel it is the best holiday/season ever!!!
This year I'll be in Switzerland over the Christmas period and I'm certainly looking forward to it :biggrin:
I'm not a very Christmassy person to be honest. I do like eating and spending time with my family though :h:
Reply 9
Original post by Leviathan1741
I'm not a very Christmassy person to be honest. I do like eating and spending time with my family though :h:

Who does not like eating ? I mean come on

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same, don't celebrate it but bloody love the festive season
makes me feel warm :h:
Just be careful you don't Merry Xmas to people who don't celebrate it. :wink:

I love it too, dont worry your not alone, all the lights, the decorations, the atmoshpere at shopping centers. The cold is actually nice and refershing. Yup im getting into the festive spirit.

Is it to early yet to get all christmassy and listen to the Xmas songs.
Woah, cool it with the exclamation marks there lmao.

Love Christmas, the atmosphere leading up to it is great. Something to look forward to at the end of a craptastic year.
I love Christmas :h: I love Christ :h: I love the atmosphere :h: I love the carol singing everywheree :u: I love the food, the extended family uniting, the presents, the tree, the warmth indoors, the chocolateess, the smiles, the joy. I acc prefer now as opposed to when I was a child :smile:

I just wish everyone could have a wonderful Christmas :frown:
Original post by eoe
i love when the cold wind hits your face. it's amazing. it's so refreshing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ye ye its nice but sadly snow is not gonna come where i am located
**** Christmas, it's expensive and cold. And expensive.
I like the lights especially walking through shopping centres at night when the lights look really pretty and I like getting and receiving presents. I love cooking the food with my family and doing nothing all day haha. I hate the queues and busy-ness of shops though!
It's the most,wonderful time of the year

Quick Reply

Latest